New site updates are now live!

ShowMeTwice

"42"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
    Did you know...

When browsing ECF and you come across a post containing a video you can detach the video from the post and watch it while you continue browsing that page.

To the lower right of an embedded video you will see a greyed out icon.
    Screen shot 2022-11-10 at 4.32.23 PM.png

Screen shot 2022-11-10 at 4.26.03 PM.png

When you hover over the icon it turns black.

Click on the icon and it detaches the video from the post and places it in the lower right-hand corner of your browser (on a PC or tablet). On a smartphone the video moves to the bottom of the display.
    Screen shot 2022-11-10 at 4.26.36 PM.png

You can then watch the video while you continue browsing the same ECF page. If you navigate to another page the video closes automatically. There is also an 'X' in the upper left-hand corner of the video for closing the window.

:greengrin:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
      Is there a way to get rid of the "favorite achievement" thing on my banner? I clicked a button to see what it was, and now I can't get rid of this thing on the far right of my banner.

View attachment 985444

Yeah... That one is a Mystery I pondered Myself for a couple of weeks.

Drumstick.jpg

classwife

Admin
      Admin
      Supporting Member
      ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      May 9, 2010
      Wesley Chapel, Florida
        So...
        I am a wee bit (REALLY) excited at the moment...all of my organizing has been done and the descriptions are gone from the front page (hover to see them)
        Go to the front page and refresh...
        Look how beautiful and organized the front page looks now !!

(all that's left is just a little bit of straggler clean up inside subs)

:thumbs::thumbs::banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::thumbs::thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread

')