• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New 'Smart Tank' for 510 atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
I've bought one five pack of these so far. After 3 Ego T atomizers with unsatisfactory experience, I ordered the smart carts from gotvapes. I love the tank idea, the T just didn't work for me for some reason. I don't like the polyfill that comes in the smart carts, and this polyfill is difficult to remove cleanly as it sticks to the inside of the cart. I cleaned it out as best I could and used blue foam. I use a short 20ga dispense tip to fill, just shoving the fill to the side and injecting right down into the tank. I'd say that it uses juice at a high rate. In comparison, it gives a lot more vapor and flavor than the T and lasts a lot longer than a cart. Also the fit to the atomizers is tight so you don't have carts falling out in your pocket. This is the only economical solution I've found yet for a particularly dark and brutal diy mix that kills boge cartos and ce2's within a couple of days. I'd highly suggest these to those who enjoy the blue foam or ptb carts but want more capacity.

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
There was moisture around the atty like with a regular cart, but I never got juice in my mouth. The main problem with these smart carts turned out to be the tight fit. The stress of getting them in and out of the atty finally started cracking them. They were far too difficult for my wife to pull out of the atty. I'd like to see something like this for the mega atty.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There was moisture around the atty like with a regular cart, but I never got juice in my mouth. The main problem with these smart carts turned out to be the tight fit. The stress of getting them in and out of the atty finally started cracking them. They were far too difficult for my wife to pull out of the atty. I'd like to see something like this for the mega atty.

Be careful pushing those SmartCarts into an atty if they don't want to go. I did that and one got stuck to the point I had to cut the cart off with an Exacto Knife. Now my regular carts are too loose in the that atty.

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
I just got my smartcarts from cdnvapor today (fantastic service, btw) and they don't want to fit properly into my 510 attys. Some attys come from Happy Vaper (standard), and some from Greenhouse One (LR attys). They aren't too big around, it's just that they don't go in all the way.

I ended up having to tape the smartcart to the atty to keep it in place. On one PV it's working great, and on a second one, it's leaking out at the "mouth" end of the cart.

I'd really like to know if anyone else has had this problem, and how they fixed it (I'm thinking I may have to cut part of the inner part off).

EDIT: They fit on the attys that came with my initial 510 kit. Just not any others.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'd really like to know if anyone else has had this problem, and how they fixed it (I'm thinking I may have to cut part of the inner part off).

EDIT: They fit on the attys that came with my initial 510 kit. Just not any others.

I too had this problem as well a few others. Short of sanding down the length of the SmartCart, your kinda stuff.

Speaking of stuck, have you tried to take the poly fill out of one yet? When I tried, I found it was glued to the cart "bridge". When I gave it a tug, the cart bridge broke off.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ok everyone.. This is really not an eGo part. This is a 510, I know they have the eGo a part of this, but the eGo has its own atty and carts and cartos. This group is to do with eGos and I just feel that this should not be here.
This is why I closed this. I will leave this here but please keep threads on eGo specific parts only. (ie; eGo Slim atomizers, eGo Cylinder Atomizers, the carts and cartos for those atties, eGo Tank atties and carts.)
Thanks..
Or this group will have everything in it INCLUDING the kitchen sink.. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread