New SmokeStik Hendu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Well, I don't know what I can say that I didn't cover in the video, but here goes.

Then Hendu SmokeStik is a very nice unit. Because it's silver and not painted, it is SLIGHTLY narrower than the standard SmokeStik battery. When you get these, you'll want the silver (no color label) carto for it.

The battery has a nice jewel at the end instead of the standard ash simulated LED, and has a nice blue light behind it. The end is almost flush/flat as well. There is white lettering along the side of the battery telling the user what you are using, but isn't showy.

I've had the battery last 4 hours one day (at work) and the following day the whole (work) day. It was pretty busy the 2nd day, so because of that I wasn't hitting it as often I'm sure. Either way, for a 190mah battery, it lasts a good while. I have not sat and vaped one hard just to time it, so your milage may vary.

All in all, a good stylish unit. When I got it in the mail, I made the mistake of opening up the package in the presence of my wife, now I am down to one battery. :(

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks yankee. You know it wouldn't have mattered where you opened the box....your wife would have sniffed out that Hendu eventually. :)

All I can really add is that from my perspective as a female yankee's review didn't really do the look of this device justice. It is really beautiful. The branded lettering is very understated and the finish is brushed just enough to keep it from showing scratches or fingerprints. The crystal seems to be a real crystal....or at least glass...but not plastic.
I have been carrying mine around for a couple weeks....sometimes I hate to admit...it's rolling around in an Altoids tin along with cartos and a little screwdriver. I just checked it with a 10x magnifying glass...no scrathces on the LED jewel at all. So maybe your reading this and thinking....who cares??? :) Well actually I do because if I am going to pay a premium price for something I expect a truly premium product. And in my opinion this is a truly premium product. The actual performance is just what I expect from a SS. Fit of the carto to battery is seamless. I am a Halo fan (Smooth8/Freedom) and a Vapor Station Rosewater junkie...so my favorites juices are fairly light and delicate. I do enjoy the SS flavor right out of the package though. I especially like the menthol even though I was never a menthol smoker.

So if your looking for a small,elegant looking e-cig...perhaps to use when going out and dressing up....the Hendu just can't be beat. It's really lovely.

Now just waiting for the Pink SS to make a comeback. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Almost right yankee :) If you buy kits you will not recieve attys. Smoke Stik is phasing out their attys. The Hendu kit will come with the beautiful Hendu battery and matching Hendu (brushed steel) cartomizers. No fooling around with attys...just twist on and go! Also...if you check the current drop down menu for the batteries....they have Pink and Gold. Both of these also have the crystal LED....just gorgeous! I personally like the pink with a black carto...or gold with black....but I'm sure they would look just as nice with the Hendu cartos. If you want attys they sell them seperatly and are offering an incredible deal on bulk cartridges since they are phasing them out. For $65 you get 50 carts and two attys. Use this URL:
https://www.smokestikusa.com/cart/storefront.php

Use this one for 20% off batteries (including the Hendu,Jet,pink and gold),cartos and charger:
SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
The jewel is a cubits zarconia (spelling?)

oh...that explains it!!!! I have carried mine around in an Altoids tin....bouncing around with a screwdriver,batteries and cartos...checked it the other day with a 10X jewlers loupe....no scratches!

"Cubic zirconia (or CZ) is the cubic crystalline form of zirconium dioxide (ZrO2). The synthesized material is hard, optically flawless and usually colorless, but may be made in a variety of different colors"

Attachments

• blackpink2.jpg
    blackpink2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 203
  • blackpink5.jpg
    blackpink5.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 50
  • goldstik.jpg
    goldstik.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
The shipping on a single battery should come out to around $5usd or so...we have a quirky shipping system...in the sense that its capped at 11usd....so...if you bought $800 worth of stuff...you pay...$11usd....it kind of offsets a few things...most people that buy either the kits and cartomizers don't seem to complain...gets there in 2 days from the date of order most times...also...we have that special on cartridges...you have made a slight error in reading the deal...what you get is for the price of 50 carts...you get an extra 50 carts and 2 free atty's...so 100 cartridges all in total..not a bad deal if you add the shipping in....it still works out to less than $76 for 100 cartridges and 2 atty's with shipping...use the ecig10 discount to get that price in the coupon code....we will be offering some new special deals since we did some manufacturing machine updates to the factory this last few weeks...will fill you in when they are done...:toast:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So I just put together a little kit for someone and this is what I used as a case:
Anise Pastilles (sheep fo to heaven,goats go to hell :evil:)
All the SS batteries also fit nicely in an Altoids tin. :) Igot 3 3ml bottles of juice,two cartos,two batteries and a tiny screwdriver all in one tin! Line it with blue foam so it doesn't rattle when your walking around with it in the trash pocket of your camos.:D Also so you don't get scatches on that beautiful Hendu.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Lori pointed me in the direction of SmokeStik and Yankee's video pushed me over the edge! So thank you both :) I ordered Friday afternoon and being the time it was, I fully expected my order to ship on Monday. Much to my surprise it was in my mailbox on Monday! Thank you SmokeStik for the super fast shipping!

I ordered one of the Hendu Elite batteries and a box of cartomizers. I missed the Hendu cartos in the drop down and purchased black instead. They actually look sharp with the stainless steel battery, plus there is always the option of taking the label off. Another thank you to SmokeStik for not using superman adhesive on their labels!! I did not have to spend 20 minutes with mineral oil and rubbing alcohol getting left over adhesive off the carto when I took the label off. Peeled the label, wiped it with a damp clothe and that was it. Wow what to say about the battery other than just stunning! I love stainless and to put a purple crystal on the end makes it perfect. The branding is actually hard to see so does not take away from the beauty at all. For such a small battery this thing packs the power. I vaped on it for 4 hours right out of the package. I have the same size 808 battery and I can't get more than 2 hours on it. Don't know where they hid all that power but it's in there. It is more than worth the extra cost.

I have been a dripper and just recently started trying cartos again. Since I've been dripping I have become very attached to my t-tips, so vaping without one feels odd. Here I was in for another surprise, my t-tips fit the SmokeStik cartos!! So I am just thrilled all around with my Hendu. This is my new take out on the town to show off PV.

Happy Vaping!

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Glad your enjoying your Hendu....btw..I am not sure if you read the page on why its called that...it's actually a nickname for Josh Henderson the actor(and super nice guy) who wanted to work with us to make a special unit...I think we achieved the end result by the reaction and sales...seems that ones someone buys one...they tend to re-order another one fairly soon after getting the original in the mail :p We know that our stuff is a little bit pricey compared to the stuff you can buy from china direct...but again..we make our own ...all of it..cartomizers and battery's ...and we also have that lifetime warranty on the products as well....all you have to do is buy at least $50USD worth of stuff(anything) every 6 weeks and your covered...so vape away..any issues...just email us and we will take care of you...so you might pay a bit more up front...but..we feel we give you value to make up for it...but glad to see your enjoying the Hendu...and we have something new coming up for the cartos very soon...I am off to the factory in China next week...will take some nice pics of the factory for Lorikay13 ....just to prove a point..lol...anyways...good luck...and glad to see your on board!!!

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Thank you Bill!! Hope you have safe wondeful trip! I've always wanted to go to China, maybe someday, but not for work LOL

I do have a question... on the link in your signature for the 20% off the cartos, the Hendu cartos are not in the drop down, is that intentional or accidental? Not a big deal because the black label comes right off, but I was just curious.

I told my 21 year old daughter about Josh Henderson being the designer when I first looked at the Hendu and her response was "that is so cool, he's so hot!" :lol:

Happy Vaping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread