The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New SmokeStik Hendu

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Yankee802, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    What tips, from David @ Super T?

Sad news, one of my Hendu batteries died, it wont take a charge, lasted less than a month. I can't seem to get ahold of Bill. :(

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    O got mine at MadVapes...anodized aluminum in 6 different colors. $3.99each

Bill's on his way to China. Did you try just calling the 800 customer service # ?

or try the online chat. I just talked to Rick on the chat. I'm sure they will just send you a new one.

3. WitchWay

WitchWay Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Tips are the way to go! I haven't tried MadVapes yet, but he has some great colors. Take some pics of your setups!!

Almost all the ones I have are from Super T. I like the contoured shorty ones, but hubby prefers the longer ones. I did get one gold one from nHaler for my 801 and it is pretty close to the same as the Super Ts. Just stay away from one that say they are nickel plated, that just doesn't sound good to me. Stainless Steel or Anodized Aluminum is the way to go. There is also the Delrin and plastic ones that are good too if you don't want metal.

Sorry about your battery :(

4. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Been sick as a dog for the last 10 days...thats why i have had few updates on here...will fill everyone in on the latest when i get some free time...i emailed Geoff and will take care of the Hendu...like to see what failed...but since we have a lifetime warranty on our products...(if you buy $50 or more every 6 weeks) no need to worry about abusing the crap out of them...we will always stand behind them...:)

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    folks....here is the new high res photo of the flagship in our fleet:

[​IMG]

Let me clarify our warranty policy. I dont think Bill meant that the way it may sound.

"Abuse" is a subjective term....and even WE have our limits....don't be afraid to use the batteries however you see fit....but don't delibrately try and push this to it's limit. Call once with dead batteries...bam!...new ones....call 6 1/2 weeks later with dead batteries that have Bananas Foster juice dripping out of them...ah..okay...knowing Bill you'll get new batteries again....if you get past me. Got it? :D
    and without the sarcasm....when you call....tell us right away your an ECF member. Most of our customers could care less about dripping,ejuice,volts,ohms,flaming cartos etc....they want to unwrap it and use it. And that is primarily who we market to. In his infinite wisdom Bill decided to cut us here at ECF some extra slack. A bigger price break...and the same customer service any other customers gets who does NOT abuse the equipment like we do. (yes...myself included...hard to lie to you guys). So you tell us who you are....we know to cut some slack...in return...your nice to us . I think that's fair......but if anyone has a problem with it by all means lets hear it.

6. Sanat

Sanat Full Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Knoxville, TN
    I've been with Smokestik for a while (It was my first pv) and I absolutely love the new hendu elite. I started with them when they only had the premium smokestik's...so it has been a while. My first batteries finally died for good a couple days ago (conveniently after I received my Hendu set). Smokestik batteries tend to last incredibly long imo (although I switched back and forth from smoking and vaping for some time, so I would place it around one year lifespan). Their atomizers tend to be pretty good too, but they might be slightly overpriced. I'm in love with the Hendu Elite though. Someone said it was a 4081? So if you were to find a different 4081 battery you could charge it through Smokestik's chargers?

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Yes....and just to mention.....if you are an atty user....we just removed the attys and cartridges from the website....but if someone still wants them just call....we will be happy to take your order.

gosh...I'm sorry!....Thank You for the compliments!!! I love my Hendus too....glad you like yours!

8. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    pitbull is better anyway. (not that the hendu wasnt awesome too)

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    wasn't??? where did it go? did you drop it in the pool?

10. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lol. gave it to a friend to try out. he is really liking it and i think he is gonna order some cartos. i would have kept it but the cut off was too short. besides, the pitbull is the shiznit!

11. Kristen74

Kristen74 Senior Member ECF Veteran

We both love ours!! I have only had 3 puffs off of a tar stick since I received my new Hendu and that was just out of habit.

But one thing I did notice... My crystal is a lavender and stunning! Very radiant and sparkles but my husbands is a much darker
    purple and cloudy and has no radiance at all. His looks almost plastic... Did change crystals ?

12. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lk, where is this case from? SS?

13. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Yes, sir, Bunbun. I got one of those with my starter kit.

14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Right....see if you actually BUY the product you get all kinds of cool things....like the right chargers.....the nifty SmokeStik case....and....ahem.....the warranty. :) picture to follow.....

ALL starter kits come with 2 batteries,3 cartos,an AC home charger in a nice gift box that will last a long,log time. Currently if you buy your kit on the Internet we are giving the carrying case and the USB charger with the kit. NOTE....the photo has a car charger in it....that is NOT part of a kit.....I just used this photo so you can see the case.
    That battery is our Premium battery and a premium kit with the 10% discount code (Freedom10) is $79.95 Then you go to the ECF page for your cartos,extra batteries and USB charger at %20 off.

[​IMG]

and if your a starving student you can buy just the case for $10 :)

15. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    im still waiting for the 30% off code......lol.
    in all seriousness, i plan on buying a few pit bull batts and some cartos when i have some extra cash.

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well have no fear.....you all will be amoung the first to know when the PB is available.....and no I have no clue what it will cost...I do know there will be PB kits....so I am assuming....which I know is usually a mistake.....that there will be cases to fit it.

And I will have the webmaster working on a special 30% discount code that can recognize and exclude anyone named Dave.

<ya.....joke....no 30% discount for anyone.....I wouldn't even count on any special discount for the PB at first......but who knows....Bill is usually nicer to you guys than I would be)

17. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I love doing product reviews in text, so just placed order for Hendu battery/carts, however, using the link there it only says "choose your flavor" but did not give a choice for flavor just the strength. FYI on that one and how do you choose?
    Also when the order came up it said "STEEL" not Hendu, which was disconcerting but I am fairly certain I did order the right thing.

I left a message and hope that works :) Are the only flavors available tobacco and menthol?

Thanks!

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Right you are....flavors= tobacco and menthol. As for colors....Hendu is a battery style...stainless steel with the purple CZ.....steel is a color. Essentially the same thing....steel = Hendu.

We don't do "flavors" because flavored tobacco has already been made illegal in the USA. At least one state has also passed a law against any flavored ecig cartridges. We (meaning anyone and everyone) are lucky to still have menthol because banning that is in the works as well. Rather that happens only time will tell. SmokeStik plans on being in business for a long long time.....so avoiding these legal hassles now maximizes our potential. :)

19. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Well, your customer service is really awesome. I would LOVE to see your company succeed as the top 2-part ecig leader. So, I feel obliged to comment further.

Passing a law against flavored cartridges would seem to count against tobacco and menthol since e-liquid is not a tobacco product but a nicotene extract, chemical vapor producer and you are adding tobacco and menthol FLAVORING. The logic does not hold, more for such lawmakers than you, of course :)

The arguement of "marketing to kids" is nullified by selling to adults 18 and over in legal terms. Furthermore kids (I have 5) LOVE gum, so if *anything* were to be attractive to kids it's nicotene GUM not flavored cigarettes or flavored vapor. I asked my kids if they were able to own a nicotene free PV with chocolate flavors, etc. would they have a desire to vape like mommy. They ALL said NO. What we need is honest and common sense unbiased studies before crazy laws are passed!

I know, we can all dream :p

I anxiously await the trial of your product, and encourage you to study/adapt to what sells the most and carry some of the top selling flavors. I can't remember how MANY people I saw post on Volcano's forums that their pinapple punch flavor was one of the top reasons they were attracted to their product and then converts/fans! Your first reviewer here even commented that he couldnt wait to empty his prefilled cartomizer and fill it with his favorite juice (granted it was another tobacco flavor, but still probably what I will do).

Your company is a dream so far, just think you're missing out a little on some of the market :blush:

Will post HENDU review soon! Thanks SmokeStik for great service so far!

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    We sincerely DO appreciate the feedback.....but I have to tell you......it's just never going to happen.

There are several reasons for this and I am willing to share them with you......rather you agree with them or not.....time will tell....

The founder and CEO of this company uses his own product every day. As do most of the rest of his team. Even people who have never smoked enjoy the non nicotine cartomizers. One thing we all have in common....we HATE the smell of those fruity and food flavored juices. Seriously....and I am NOT the only one....my husband is not allowed to bring his favorite juice in the house. It is worse than cigarettes! Steve........want to chime in on this one?

SmokeStik....like all companies.....has a "target market"......and no offense intended at all.....but ECF is not our target market. And neither is the celebrity crowd....although we dearly appreciate their support. We market to the "average" person.....someone who wants an easy to use product......something they can just open the box and use.....and have it simulate the pleasure they get from smoking. That includes the flavor. Believe me when I tell you.....most of our customers are appalled at the thought of having to deal with ejuice or using a product that tastes like anything other than what they are used to smoking.

Trust me....I know it's frustrating when you want something that tastes like a banana daquri but also want the quality of a SS cartomizer. But I personally started out with high mah batteries and all that "foody" ejuice.....and I am now looking for ways to get rid of all this ejuice! After using SmokeStiks I cant STAND the smell of this stuff...I have to keep it in an air tight container until I can get rid of it! Your taste buds will change.....really....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.