NEW SMOKESTIK WEBSITE....Important news about ECF link and PitBull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all

Just a quick note to tell you the new website has launched. It is still a work in progress and are still working on getting all the pages working....one of them being the ECF special pricing page. So please dont' panic if you go to buy your cartos and can't find it....just call Steve or I to place your order and we will help you. 877-964-7800 EXT 400

EDIT: your ECF link is back.....click on my signature banner to go straight to the special secret squirrel ECF page........
ps...thank the websquirrel.....

Also...along with the new website...yes...PitBulls are now for sale! Because a portion of the sales are going to charity there will be no discounts on the PitBull.

Stop by and take a look.....

SmokeStik | We have vaporized smoking SmokeStik.com

Introducing the new PitBull...a 250mAh extended charge time battery that will last hours longer than a regular SmokeStik. Compatible with all SmokeStik products except the carrying case. There will be no discounts for this battey or kit as a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to Compassion Revolution ,a charity dedicated to pet overpopulation. Supported by Katherine Heigl and the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation

Here is the scoop on the PitBull.....please take the time to stop by and look at what these folks are doing for our animal friends...even if you don't want to buy a PitBull....it's a worthwhile charity.
Please watch the video....

Compassion-Revolution

pitbullkitcase2.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes....we are actively working on the site right now...they should be there in a few minutes.

poof!.....there it is....

pitbull-batt.png

before the spacekitty gets here with the next question....yes....we are putting up the cases as well.......and no...they don't come in any other colors....black is the color. That is why you don't get a color choice with the kit. :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Did I hear my name being mentioned?? View attachment 26554

But seriously... the new site looks just fab!! Clean and crisp. The home page on the other site always seemed kind of cluttered to me, with TMI all in one place... This looks much more user friendly!!

The only comment I have are: Why isn't the PB on the top of the page and/or some sort of big announcement about the release?? It's what everyone has been waiting for!!

And I do love the fact that some of the $$ is going to the animal charity!! ..................... I know that the decision was thought over long and hard, and I think it is a STEAL at that price!!!

I am so happy for everyone who couldn't wait to get their hands on one, that the wait is finally over, and thankful to all of the people at SmokeStik that I wasn't among them... LOL!! View attachment 26555

Last edited by a moderator:

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
The site does look great lk! As far as the support of animal welfare, you have my sincere appreciation. For twelve years, we have fostered pregnant dogs that were turned into the Birmingham Humane Society. We keep them through pregnancy and through the babies getting old enough to be adopted. And many of the mother's have become a part of our family.

SPAY/NEUTER!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you everyone......it was a LOT of work on the part of many people.....most of whom will never get any public thanks......you know who you are if your reading this.....THANK YOU!!!!!

SPAY/NEUTER!!

I couldn't agree more!!!!! stupid people shouldn't breed.................what ?..................oh...doh!!! The pet thing....yes......I totally agree with that too! It's an honor to be part of all this.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I am not quite clear on what your asking sherid? Do you mean you have been buying ecigs stuff....or specifically smoke stick products? YES the PitBull is compatable with all other Smoke Stik products except the cases. The SmokeStik is a 4081 so yes it can be used with any 4081 charger....it can also be used with universal chargers that do NOT have threads.

YES there are special PitBull cases and this IS what comes with the kit.

I will take a photo and post it later today.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I am not quite clear on what your asking sherid? Do you mean you have been buying ecigs stuff....or specifically smoke stick products? YES the PitBull is compatable with all other Smoke Stik products except the cases. The SmokeStik is a 4081 so yes it can be used with any 4081 charger....it can also be used with universal chargers that do NOT have threads.

YES there are special PitBull cases and this IS what comes with the kit.

I will take a photo and post it later today.

its later LK.....

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I was unclear. I have a collection of chargers that come from my collection of multitudes of e cig models. I wondered if SmokeStick would work with 808 or 510 or chargers other than 4081 specific chargers. When you say a universal charger without threads, where does one get one of those? As I said, I would like to try the battery and some cartomizers, but I don't want to buy the whole kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread