The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Social Group Policies

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Adrena, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
  2. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I agree Adrena! Mayahp a new post in General is in order to rally the rest of our group (and maybe drum up some new members.) I'll get on that one. And thank you for messaging me about the new rules. I was away over the weekend and hadn't seen them. Also, LOVE the new avatar!

3. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Haya VP, I all most had a poll up for active pagans, then I remembered not all Pagan are as open as I. and may not want that out there in the general public. But a poll could do something if worded right?

Thanks you, I love my coffee as much as my vape, probably chance back in time...

4. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Well geez I am hardly ever here anymore. I guess I need to get my butt back in the swing of things.

5. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Merry Meet, that where we're stumped just how do vaping pagans swing it theses threads?

Spell threads
    Recipe threads
    Pagan parenting?
    what we need is pagan mods LOL...

6. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Merry meet to you Adrena!

I will try to stick around more but can not promise. I started a Parenting thread with a question, maybe I can get some answers. ;)

7. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    This time of year we need good Recipes, Maybe I'll stat that with something for the kiddos I just have to try... <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.