• Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: wrong forum :)

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Just got home bro,
Awesome day! :) Yep, got the prototype and it is .....in! Met with the engineers for the changes I want and I think it went well.
I was able to actually make some revisions to the prototype myself in their machine shop and it was funny. I had 6 guys watching me like a hawk watching a field mouse. Pretty funny. Expect an e-mail.

I am really happy to hear the double root canal went well and he is not in too much pain. That is awesome my friend!
I hope you have a great night my man.
J.
Good morning my Friend :D

Yep, he was a little trooper and handled it well. He is not in much pain right now surprisingly enough :D This is a very good sign :D

WOOHOOO Here's hoping it is everything you envision :D I am stoked to know it is ready for ya :D

Have a great day my Friend and looking forward to hearing how it goes :D
Sincerely;
Nate

Last edited:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Just got home bro,
Awesome day! :) Yep, got the prototype and it is .....in! Met with the engineers for the changes I want and I think it went well.
I was able to actually make some revisions to the prototype myself in their machine shop and it was funny. I had 6 guys watching me like a hawk watching a field mouse. Pretty funny. Expect an e-mail.

I am really happy to hear the double root canal went well and he is not in too much pain. That is awesome my friend!
I hope you have a great night my man.
J.

Good Morning Brother :D

Man I gotta say I woke up late today LOL Still made it to work on time by a landslide but I still did have to hurry up and rush out of the house today :facepalm:

Yeah his root canal went off without a hitch and he took it like a real trooper, he is not in much pain at all, just sore from where the bite blocker was to keep his mouth open.

Man I got those emails and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Beta Tester Volunteer Right Here Bro :D That thing came out amazing looking :D Built four atomizers up with proper dual coils for the guys at work today LOL they went and got rebuildable atty's from the shop on base and that guy used like 5 wraps of 22 gauge wire per LOL Way too low res for these guys so I set them up with some dual 7 wrap 28 gauge coils so they can not only vape safe but handle the TH it produces as well LOL

Well I am off to have my MRI at 4 o'clock Bro, wish me luck and glad I have some ear plugs LOL

Have a great day my Friend and talk to ya soon;
Sincerely;
Nate

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Wow, ECF has been off-line all morning from here.

Thanks bro!
I hope your MRI goes well my friend!! :)
J.

Yeah they were doing maintenance today on the forums, it just recently came back up :D

All I gotta do now is wait for the results to come in and see what they find out about the knee. I am hoping it is going to be an easy fix but I am not really optimistic given the level of grinding and pain going on.

Hope you are having a great Morning my Friend :D
Sincerely;
Nate

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Hey bro,
Sorry to hear you are still having so much pain. I hope the MRI gives them the answer to a proper solution.
Just got back to the hotel and I think I will go have dinner, a beer and then hit the hay. I have been burning the candle pretty hard these last few weeks.
It's still been raining here everyday, but not as much flooding so it's been a little better traffic wise.
I hope you are having a good one bud,
J.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey bro,
Sorry to hear you are still having so much pain. I hope the MRI gives them the answer to a proper solution.
Just got back to the hotel and I think I will go have dinner, a beer and then hit the hay. I have been burning the candle pretty hard these last few weeks.
It's still been raining here everyday, but not as much flooding so it's been a little better traffic wise.
I hope you are having a good one bud,
J.

Good Morning Brother;

Yeah I am getting a little annoyed with the pain myself, it is not ultra intense, but it is just plain constant all the time which gets a little irritating after a while.

I agree, you have been burning the candle at both ends Bro, definitely get some good rest and recharge the energy supply Bro, talk to ya later my Friend and have a great morning when ya get up.

Sincerely;
Nate

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Thanks bro,
I did get a really good nights rest last night and I feel so much better a ready to go this morning. :)

I know what you mean about nagging injuries bro. They are a real nightmare for sure. I just hope they figure out what to do so you can get yourself healthy again.

I hope you have a great day bud. I will catch up with you later.
J.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Thanks bro,
I did get a really good nights rest last night and I feel so much better a ready to go this morning. :)

I know what you mean about nagging injuries bro. They are a real nightmare for sure. I just hope they figure out what to do so you can get yourself healthy again.

I hope you have a great day bud. I will catch up with you later.
J.

Good Morning Brother :D

Very glad to hear you finally got a good night's rest :D That is awesome :thumbs:

Yeah it really sucks but I guess I just have to deal with it until they figure it out. Hopefully that will be early next week.

Hope you have a great day out and about my Friend :D
Sincerely;
Nate

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Thanks bro,
Yeah good day around town today, and it didn't rain. Yet anyway. I got to a few new factories today.
It may be a slow weekend since it is "Tomb Sweeping Holiday" but I found a few factories that are around.

Here's wishing for the best outcome on your knee my man.
I hope you have a great day bro.
Jason

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Thanks bro,
Yeah good day around town today, and it didn't rain. Yet anyway. I got to a few new factories today.
It may be a slow weekend since it is "Tomb Sweeping Holiday" but I found a few factories that are around.

Here's wishing for the best outcome on your knee my man.
I hope you have a great day bro.
Jason

Good Morning my Friend :D

Yeah I am off to work then a nice Family Day picnic we are hosting before we go back on the ship. We have some HUGE potlucks here LOL. Wishing you a productive weekend despite the holiday :D Definitely keeping the power of positive thinking going for the knee :D Hoping it works too, I do not want to have my knee cut into :(

Have a great day my Friend :D
Sincerely;
Nate

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Good morning bro!
Yeah I truly believe that anytime you can avoid surgery, the better. Let hope my man.

I hope you have a great day and picnic my man! :)
J.

Nnnnnnngggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Food Coma!!! LAMO After 5 years of trying we were finally able to actually get all the Families together for a picnic and bbq :D Man there was 30 pounds of ribs, 10 pounds of tri tip, 100 bacon wrapped shrimp, 150 bacon wrapped chicken and jalapeños plus drumsticks, burgers, hotlinks, hotdogs and an assortment of sides of all kinds with chips dips and sodas :D We had a MASSIVE fest :D and all the kids are really really tired from playing all day :D That was an absolute EPIC success :D

Hope you have a great day my Friend;
Sincerely;
Nate

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Wow, that sounds awesome bro! :thumbs:
You don't know how good that sounds until you have been in Asia for a few months eating god knows what! :lol:
I am glad to hear it was a huge success my friend.
I bet you will sleep well tonight.
J.

Awww Man, you really gotta get home soon so you can have some home cookin Bro. As an Update I do have three total viable Carolina Reaper plants that are coming along very well thus far. Hopefully by summer they will be ready to plant into permanent pots and get up to the shop for you so you can have massive amounts of peppers for munching :D

We have been trying to organize this Family day picnic for almost 4 years now but something always comes up to cancel it and today we were finally able to pull it off :D So this one has been a long time in the making :thumbs:

Here's wishing you a peaceful and productive day my Friend;
Sincerely;
Nate

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yeah I know what you mean my man!
That is really awesome bro. I hope you Reapers stay strong and love the San Diego weather.

That is so awesome about the family day picnic bud. That must have been wonderful! :)

Well, I am back at my hotel and I am going to hit it bud.
J.

Good Morning my Friend;

Hope you are getting some good rest right about now Brother. Yeah the picnic was huge and really something I think the families needed to get through this particular on hull period. We are going to be very busy this time.

I am hoping those reapers do stay healthy, they are looking great thus far the first one that popped up has 3 sets of leaves now so it is coming along very nicely. Just waiting until they are nice and tall and fully ready to be transplanted and survive the transplant so they can have a nice large pot to grow in to full maturity. Once they are transplanted this summer I will go ahead and transport them up to you when I get the chance to come up :D They should produce some very very hot peppers indeed :D

Have a great day today Brother and talk to ya soon :D
Sincerely;
Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread