Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Agree ^^^

One thing I will add is I am seeing a lot of folks not priming their coils well enough.

By the time I stopped using drop in coils, and started building my own, I'd prime the heck out of them; push juice into all the side holes, down the top, and up the bottom until it was a sopping mess. After a while, then I'd blow out the excess juice, assemble the tank and fill.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Agree ^^^

One thing I will add is I am seeing a lot of folks not priming their coils well enough.

By the time I stopped using drop in coils, and started building my own, I'd prime the heck out of them; push juice into all the side holes, down the top, and up the bottom until it was a sopping mess. After a while, then I'd blow out the excess juice, assemble the tank and fill.
    Lol, I still use a cartomiser condom for my modern coils.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hello just received new spinner 2 battery. I think I am burning my coil now it taste burnt. I have used spinner 2 for years no problems. This new version has more power has anyone experienced same issue. Do we just lower the voltage ? Or are better tanks needed or different
    ohm coils? Thank you in advance for any help or opinions

What kind of coils are you using? Resistance? Voltage? I can't see how it can have more power. Voltage is voltage, 3.7v is 3.7v.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hello just received new spinner 2 battery. I think I am burning my coil now it taste burnt. I have used spinner 2 for years no problems. This new version has more power has anyone experienced same issue. Do we just lower the voltage ? Or are better tanks needed or different
    ohm coils? Thank you in advance for any help or opinions

Since it's a variable voltage eGo battery, you can adjust it down. Problem solved.

If you have a meter of sorts, you can test it to see if maybe it is delivering a higher voltage than it is supposed to. But even if you find that it is, there's no way to fix it so this test would be purely for informational purposed only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread