Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Purchased the SXK from 3F and loved it so much, out of the box (no ceramic deck or replacement insulators) that I purchased another one, the version with 5 decks (iVogo?), replacement insulators and 2 ceramic W decks (none of which has arrived yet) using the Black Friday 10% off.

My build is 9 wraps 26g 2.5mm coming out to 1.2 ohm. Super Flavor with really good airflow (run it on widest setting or just below). Flavor beats my KFL, Taifun GT V2 and Ubertoot, with no leaking or dry hits after multiple tank fills. So easy to build on!

My only complaint would be the filling of it is not as simple as I would like but for the quality of vape and device I'm willing to live with that.

Very, very happy I finally bit off on a Squape and went with the RS version.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Some pics on my xvostick... c'mon that's just smexy!

imag0831-jpg.511461

imag0830-jpg.511460

Attachments

• IMAG0830.jpg
    IMAG0830.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 364
  • IMAG0831.jpg
    IMAG0831.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 363
Reactions: TrollDragon

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Forgot to say...

Ordered both ceramic decks from FT, mainly for the B deck but I thought I'd try out the W as well to see if it was better in ceramic.

They sent me 2 W decks and no B deck and I still don't like the W :(
I ordered and received both ceramic decks as well from 3FV, but dang, forgot about the posts on the SqR version that I have being too fat for the holes. :oops: I had an extra base - I guess I was hoping the second one would be OK, but nope. Gonna try to make the holes bigger with a tapered diamond bit on the Dremel. Hopefully they'll be ceramic all the way through, not ceramic-coated metal.

They got more of the black tanks - on the same day that I received the purple one that I reluctantly ordered instead. :facepalm: Looks like they got more of the SXK SS sets too, with just the W deck. And the red tanks. 3FVAPEXmas gets you 5% off 'til 1/7/16.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I ordered and received both ceramic decks as well from 3FV, but dang, forgot about the posts on the SqR version that I have being too fat for the holes. :oops: I had an extra base - I guess I was hoping the second one would be OK, but nope. Gonna try to make the holes bigger with a tapered diamond bit on the Dremel. Hopefully they'll be ceramic all the way through, not ceramic-coated metal.

They got more of the black tanks - on the same day that I received the purple one that I reluctantly ordered instead. :facepalm: Looks like they got more of the SXK SS sets too, with just the W deck. And the red tanks. 3FVAPEXmas gets you 5% off 'til 1/7/16.
Don't break it. Send it to Meeeeeeee... :lol:

Reactions: cindycated

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Hey all, loved my SXK clones so much I bought an authentic off a member here.

Honestly, so far, the only difference I can tell is the ease of filling is MUCH easier with the authentic and it's chimney. Guess that speaks to how well SXK got the clones this time.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Both a friend and myself bout this clone...from the box, can anyone tell who the maker is? I've asked the seller, just waiting on a response. View attachment 518166
I have that one and I had to replace the center pin. Just an FYI. The ones someone suggested on here worked great. Just had to make the head smaller so put it on my drill and used a metal file and filed the head down.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I have that one and I had to replace the center pin. Just an FYI. The ones someone suggested on here worked great. Just had to make the head smaller so put it on my drill and used a metal file and filed the head down.

M3x16mm :)

Reactions: Vicshalls

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Ya those. Man i use those for all kinds of things now. lol I have ordered one of SKX ones now with and got the purple and blue extra tanks with a ceramic deck. Should be here in the next week or so. Cant wait to try it out. I love the one i have now. So freaking easy to build.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas

Thanks . Where would I buy a replacement center pin at if you don't mind me askin?

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Ya those. Man i use those for all kinds of things now. lol I have ordered one of SKX ones now with and got the purple and blue extra tanks with a ceramic deck. Should be here in the next week or so. Cant wait to try it out. I love the one i have now. So freaking easy to build.
Thanks! Will you share with me where you got the SKX one and ceramic decks at please?

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Where would I buy a replacement center pin at if you don't mind me askin?
@nelsonm64 gave me a link in this thread to a place on eBay. They got it to me really fast then I had to file down the head.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
@nelsonm64 gave me a link in this thread to a place on eBay. They got it to me really fast then I had to file down the head.

Ok great! Thank you so much!!!
Ok great! Thank you so much. And the M3x16mm is for the center pin? These are really all new to me. I've used the Sophia By Leo for the past years and just got the Calix RTA a few weeks ago so all these RTA's are new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread