Not open for further replies.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Ok great! Thank you so much!!!

Ok great! Thank you so much. And the M3x16mm is for the center pin? These are really all new to me. I've used the Sophia By Leo for the past years and just got the Calix rta a few weeks ago so all these rta's are new to me.
Ya it is just the right length and here is a picture so you can see what the head looks like when you finish taking it down some.
cdbd6d87e9ff8f051a1b44af6d1f3e46.jpg

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Ya it is just the right length and here is a picture so you can see what the head looks like when you finish taking it down some.
cdbd6d87e9ff8f051a1b44af6d1f3e46.jpg

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
Awesome! Thank you so much. That listing has ended so I'm searching for them in eBay.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Awesome! Thank you so much. That listing has ended so I'm searching for them in eBay.
If you do it from a computer it will keep showing you that they relisted it and keep hitting that and it will take you right to it. hold on let me try again and i will get it for you.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Thank you again. My computer kicked the bucket a while ago so I'm doin everything from either my iPhone or iPad. I really appreciate it!

you are very welcome.

I wonder if the W Ceramic Deck from 3fvapes will fit the SQuape Clone I bought. Hmmm

dont know but i will find out in a couple weeks since mine is on the way.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Thanks for the reply. The AFC-ring seems to be very unsteady on the photos. Can anyone from
the owners say anything?
The AFC ring on my SXK SQRs does not have that nice solid click while moving. Once the SQRs is screwed down on the mod, the AFC does not move unless you loosen the atty a little to move it.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Thanks for the reply. The AFC-ring seems to be very unsteady on the photos. Can anyone from
the owners say anything?

I have 3 of the SXKs from 3f and they are all good quality and the AFC functions as designed, same as my authentic.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
My friend just received his SQuape Reloaded clone and its making me a not very nice person right now. I'm working on putting a coil on and the long screw doesn't have a big enough head on it to hold the coil wire at all. Every time I go to wrap the wire around the screw post and tighten the screw down into the deck the 30g wire pops out and just will not stay under the head. I will get a picture of the screw and send it on my phone but I'm seriously ready to throw it across the room right now! Anyone else have this problem???

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
that screw is, screwed! sorry ;) got any old atty's kicking around you could maybe borrow one from?
I wish I did. I'm hoping mine, that's at the post office, has a non screwed screw. If it has a working screw then I'll just give mine to my friend and hopefully get either another screw from some where or just return the screwed up one and get a refund and buy another.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Squape RS learnings in my experience:

W deck - thin juices work best with this deck.
B deck - this is the deck for 100% VG

I love the Squape RS and now have 4, 1 authentic, 2 SXK and one of the "5 deck" ones. Some of the best flavor I have EVER had from an atomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread