New stock incoming and questions answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Dear wonderful LiquidXpress customers,

Thank you all for your help and support with our business, in a week with your reviews, comments, and risk taking (which I hope paid off!) we have come close to selling out in many of our flavors and strengths. BUT NOT TO WORRY, we already have another order on the way, with some new flavors as well, I believe 5 new flavorings, and 3 or 4 different strengths of pre-made liquid.

As you've noticed I'm sure our website will show out of stock if we don't have an item, to ensure you don't pay for something we don't have. That is a curse and a blessing. A curse because you turn away disgusted, a bless because your not angry at us taking money for something we can't give you. Please don't be too frustrated with us on this policy, we see it as in your best interest when doing business with us.

For those asking about coupons or discounts, we do offer them, but randomly, you might receive on in a order, or in an email from me, or maybe even in the form of a phone call from me while just checking in to see how your orders are. We also have some upcoming specials we will be running so stay tuned.

Yours truly,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread