Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
New stock of Sidesho kits just cleared, so I should have them here today, or Monday.

I will have the normal black with pink led & black atomizer with pink logo in this shipment.

Just placed a big order last night for the Satin Black, and if the samples come out right then Satin Black it will be. If they can't get the atomizer color to match perfectly, I might just have to go with a matte black.

The PCC will be a matte black color as well

Satin Black- Green Led
Satin Black- Blue Led
Satin Black- White Led
Satin Black- Amber Led
Satin Black - Pink LED

Satin Atomizer - Silver Logo
Green Atomizer- Black Logo
Satin Atomizer - Pink Logo

neonerz

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
watchreadvape.com
What color are the "Satin Atomizers"? Black?

Assuming so, how does the Satin Black Battery with pink LED and a Satin Atomizer with pink logo using a pink cartridge look? Or would you use a black one?

How about a Stainless battery with white LED and Satin Atomizer with silver logo using a black cartridge look?

When are these going to be available and are they going to be available in manual form?

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Hey Tony,
are you going to be getting manual kits in soon? I know some people who want to get into e-cigs, but I don't know if I should tell them to wait a few weeks or not.

I should know more tonight, I ordered another 500 that will be Hybrid or just manual. I know that they completed all the boxes & PCC's. I will find out tonight when the other parts will be ready, since I have so many colors it takes a little longer.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
The hybrid kits should be up in the next few days. After seeing the matte black with green led. I am getting some green atomizers with black logo, and matte black with green logo. Also, I am making some matte black PCC's with green lettering

I also have matte black batteries with pink LED, and matte black atomizers with pink logo hybrids kits that will be on the site in the nest few days.

steamboat28

Dec 13, 2009
Kentucky
The hybrid kits should be up in the next few days. After seeing the matte black with green led. I am getting some green atomizers with black logo, and matte black with green logo. Also, I am making some matte black PCC's with green lettering

I also have matte black batteries with pink LED, and matte black atomizers with pink logo hybrids kits that will be on the site in the nest few days.

Black and Green are my favorite colors, and I am sick-to-death of all electronic things having blue LEDs standard. When the greeny-goodness comes to pass, I'll wait for pics, but I'll be chomping at the bit to get my hands on them. lol

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I just put up the Hybrid Sidesho kits, the PCC's are now matte black, and it now comes with the dual charger. I have more on the way, I had a few wholesalers who snatched up a few hindered, so some color options are low.

I do have matte black with green leds available.

Also, I had the pink atomizers made darker than the first batch which were too light. I only have the blue PCC's right now if you want any of the pink combos. The new matte black Pink PCC's were shipped out, so I might get them next week.

Sidesho Black electric cigarette-Ecig

Also added a few new color atomizers, I should have white with black logo, and workin gon green with black logo.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Just got the new sample of the Green Logo PCC. I am waiting to see the sample of the green atomizer with black logo, and matte black with green logo.

I have 2 difference types of red carts that should be here next week. I also just added a white atomizer with black logo.

The improved 902 should be here Wednesday, this new PCC can hold & charge the manual 902 batteries (j118 & VX2). Also, you don't need to screw the battery in the PCC anymore, all you need to do is push it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread