Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
So apparently the secret to living past 90 is to drink a couple of drinks per day, but other studies show that drinking regularly can lead to dementia. Have no fear b/c nicotine can help prevent dementia. So the secret to a long life you can actually remember is apparently to drink and vape.
:toast::vapor::party::smokie:

Alcohol more important than exercise for living past 90, study claims

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
The problem is if you accept one bs study you’ve got to accept all of them. And around here most of the bs studies are about how bad ecigs are. Just the wrong venue I’m afraid.

I just wait until I find the "study" that "suggests" the result I want to believe and then I stick with it. Studies are like buses, there's always another on the way.

I always ask, "Who paid"?

Coffee saved lives last year but it causes cancer this year, only in California though.[emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
In Soviet Russia, desk watch you, you no watch desk.
Meanwhile in California, desks cause cancer.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If you live Long Enough, you'll be able to see the studies Flip-Flop between whether you Should or Shouldn't do something to Live Longer.

Margarine verse Butter
Aspirin verses No Aspire
More Sleep verses Less Sleep
Carbs verses No Carbs
No Alcohol verses Moderate Alcohol
Etcetera
Etcetera
Etcetera

And the Only constant is the Money Spent on doing Studies. And the Employment Rate of Researchers.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
If you live Long Enough, you'll be able to see the studies Flip-Flop between whether you Should or Shouldn't do something to Live Longer.

Margarine verse Butter
Aspirin verses No Aspire
More Sleep verses Less Sleep
Carbs verses No Carbs
No Alcohol verses Moderate Alcohol
Etcetera
Etcetera
Etcetera

And the Only constant is the Money Spent on doing Studies. And the Employment Rate of Researchers.
Reckless spending vs planning for retirement......

I have. It's called "Climate Change" that science is supposedly "Settled". :lol:
images-54-1818896682..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread