New Stuff in Store! What are YOU looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, vape fam! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and got to eat plenty of junk food or go swimming. My cat escaped, but she came back yesterday and we caught up on some much-needed cuddles.

Since I first started coming to ECF, Vapor4Life has gone through a lotta changes. Smilin is back and we've revamped our website and started carrying mods and higher VG juices. We've also been having lots of fun here on the forum. Y'all were literally how Smilin built V4L, and your opinion matters most, so I need your help with some fun stuff we've got coming up:
:lol::lol::lol::thumb::thumb::thumb:
1. What do you think of some of the homepage and website changes?
2. What do you want us to carry that we don't carry? Name flavors and nic levels! Name product names!
3. What do you want to see more of on our ECF subforum?

I'm gonna pass the answers along to the powers that be and you'll be seeing some changes really soon!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'm loving the landing page! Makes it really quick to dial in on what people are looking for. Nice work.
Maybe consider the eGrip II, it's a nice bridge between starters and box mods. Great for mtl and lung hits.
Northland Vapor is my new goto brand. Great juice and customer service.
Thanks! We thought that it would be much less confusing for customers and I think it looks nice and professional too. Does it make it easier to find what you want, then?

Ooh, thanks for the suggestion on the eGrip II. A lot of our customers (myself included) still want that mtl.
Thanks so much for doing some investigative work! <3

Reactions: Coolloser

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
Thanks! We thought that it would be much less confusing for customers and I think it looks nice and professional too. Does it make it easier to find what you want, then?

Ooh, thanks for the suggestion on the eGrip II. A lot of our customers (myself included) still want that mtl.
Thanks so much for doing some investigative work! <3
It was perfect, if I were a newbie, I'd know exactly where to go rather than being lost. For veterans it's good as well so they don't have to sift through the starter kits and such.
You're very welcome :)

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Excellent! We were hoping to keep it simple and straightforward.

Anybody else have any tips or questions/

It was perfect, if I were a newbie, I'd know exactly where to go rather than being lost. For veterans it's good as well so they don't have to sift through the starter kits and such.
You're very welcome :)

Reactions: Coolloser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread