New Super Concentrated Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
Dam..! 1 DROP PER ML!?I use 1+/- DROP PER 5ML+- depends, sometimes 1 drop+- per 10ml, so on.... All my flavorings are alcohol/PG based!!! :vapor:that's all I've ever used...I get them at my local retail grocery, whole foods retail and health food retails. I just ordered some of Seedmans tob. flavorings(New) to test.:I'm just a bakky girl:
I'm really excited to get this news... In a couple of weeks there will be new flavors to try. I've had 2 flavors sent to me, and are incredible. 1 drop per ml is all it takes. These are alcohol based. I will give out the word, when they are here...:)

Last edited:

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
Flavorings have been around alot longer than joose(e-liq)eg:LorAnns, Capellas, etc for decades. tobacco flavorings are the newer ones(however, those have been around too, in its pure form/TA-tobacco ABSOLUTE). However, you really needed to be familiar with the bakky industry eg: growing, manf., buying, etc(Sorry, another topic):D Make sure their Diacetyl free. Here's a link (it's from 07', so the FDA has been on this for awhile)never could understand posts from some with the the concern of this chem.being in flavors, well some buttery flavors, small % in some beers...OPPPS! another topic:toast:
Is there other ways to flavor vg pg besides using flavoring specifically made for e juice
Wild promotes diacetyl-free flavors on industry concerns

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
This the list sent to me by the vender. These are ordered awaiting shipment. Their best guess is less than 2 weeks....

All of the tobacco flavors on the site
Seven Stars
Cappuccino
French Pipe

[big snip]

So all of the flavorings they currently have on their site are not these new concentrates? Are they replacing their old flavor line with these new ones?

- Tim

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
all the flavors you're using are fda approved unless you're buying em at the local strip joint....i'm open to new flavor, but won';t buy from Joe blow who's mixing stuff in his basement after dinner while watching CSI....

LMAO...awww shucks.. I don't need this imagery of "mixing stuff up in a basement" unless its.....:laugh: code for another activity.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
all the flavors you're using are fda approved unless you're buying em at the local strip joint....i'm open to new flavor, but won';t buy from Joe blow who's mixing stuff in his basement after dinner while watching CSI....
No, these flavors are not made from Billy Ray in a bathtub. These flavors are from China. Which in my opinion far exceeds the American companies and Italy.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
No, these flavors are not made from Billy Ray in a bathtub. These flavors are from China. Which in my opinion far exceeds the American companies and Italy.

I could understand your comment if we were talking about unregulated nicotine eLiquid but flavorings?!?! I disagree, American companies that follow FDA regulations and health & safety codes are much more trustworthy in my opinion than a Chinese company.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I could understand your comment if we were talking about unregulated nicotine eLiquid but flavorings?!?! I disagree, American companies that follow FDA regulations and health & safety codes are much more trustworthy in my opinion than a Chinese company.
What about your nicotine? It's Chinese..

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Thanks again Jimi for the heads up with the flavorings. I will keep my "eye" out on the website. This thread was to alert us to the new flavoring, right? For a quick flash it looks like a discussion on who has the best nic. (I am only interested in the flavoring topic.)
Absolutely.. I was just trying to make a point about how people think that America manufactures anything...Just cars I'm afraid.. Back to the flavors, I'm getting a few more to test this week... I'm exicited..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread