Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix-AU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Australia
Hi guys and gals,

Long-time member, haven't posted in ages.

Currently using a vaporesso Tarot Nano and still using Kanger Subtank Minis.

The Subtank minis are getting old and starting to wear out - I can just tell.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new, reliable and well-regarded built in battery box mod and new Rebuildable tank will let me vape around 25-50w.

I am after a high battery capacity built in battery mod over 2500 mah in a small form factor like the Tarot Nano, and tank system that can hold around 4 - 5ml and has to have a rebuildable section.

I'm so behind in the hardware game that so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Phoenix

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
You might like the eleaf I Power. 80 watts, if I recall, 4500 mAh. It’s not fancy, but that thing has fabulous battery life, and it’s compact and lightweight. Not as small as the nano. I have two of those and love them!

If you’re open to external battery mods, you might like the Revenger x.

For rtas, I’d have to look and see what the capacity of each of mine are. Stuff like that is not important to me so I don’t memorize it. But I am liking the geekvape Zeus Dual and the Vandy vape revolver. Also in love with the uwell Fancier but I seem to be in the minority on that lol.

UlkaHuren

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2018
Central Maryland
If I wanted to go to a smaller setup, I’d look at a Vaporesso Armour Pro and Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA. For your power level a short single coil RTA is best. The ArmourPro does have a changeable battery, but you can get a 3000mAH cell and the mod will charge it I think it would be a great performing compact setup with really good battery life.

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
You might also checkout the SMOK X-Priv Baby. The Baby Prince tank takes tfv8 coils (holds 6ml). Mod goes up to 80w

SMOK makes mesh & stripe coils for it but, I just discovered that the Vaporesso Cascade One GT coils will fit the Baby Prince tank. They come in both mesh and cCell2 versions. I using a cCell coil today, so far so good.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Hi guys and gals,

Long-time member, haven't posted in ages.

Currently using a Vaporesso Tarot Nano and still using Kanger Subtank Minis.

The Subtank minis are getting old and starting to wear out - I can just tell.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new, reliable and well-regarded built in battery box mod and new Rebuildable tank will let me vape around 25-50w.

I am after a high battery capacity built in battery mod over 2500 mah in a small form factor like the Tarot Nano, and tank system that can hold around 4 - 5ml and has to have a rebuildable section.

I'm so behind in the hardware game that so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Phoenix

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/mods-a-z.869245/page-11#post-21089463

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread