New Tank for Max Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_zullo

Jan 31, 2014
Plantation, FL USA
So need some help. Been vaping 10 years, got off of 2 packs a day. I am a mixture of mtl and dtl. Now into berry juices, 3 mgs. I normally vape a Zenith Krom-a 1.6 ohms at 10 watts. I am not getting taste anymore and the coils are not lasting. Curious of what tanks/coil ohms and watts to vape at for taste. I switch between flavors so would need 2 tanks and don't want to break the bank. Oh, and I am not a cloud chaser. I have been looking at the Voopoo PNP. TIA.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
What I use is a fireluke 2. This uses mesh coils, which I have become quite fond of these past couple years. I vape this on a voopoo drag 3. The single coil is .15ohms and the double coils are .20ohms. When I use the singles, I hit it with 65 to 70 watts, double coils I'll go about 54 or 55. Either of these give me really good flavor though the .15ohm coil does make cloudage. Everyone has their go-to and you'll get a lot of other opinions. I've been using the fireluke for a couple years now, I have several, and I can't say anything bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread