Status
Not open for further replies.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
To start off Jon is top notch to deal with.He builds the tanks himself and takes pride in a great product.
This tank is similar to the map tank in that it takes a ce2 xl inside and holds a lot of juice.The difference i see is that this tank is easier to take apart and put back together.To add juice you don't need a syringe to fill just pull off top cap and pore juice in,easy.It comes with mouth piece and top cap one solid piece fells good in mouth same shape as a cig.
We all know ce2's how the wick i feel they do better in this tank.When taking faster hit and need the juice in the atty faster hold sideways give it a roll and it always hits then know wait.No leaking,no juice in your mouth! Built very solid!
I normally drip and this tank is going to replace allot of that time thank god much easier.Works great good draw.:headbang:

Last edited:

Chefanim

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Panama City, FL
I broke the CE2 inside mine, and ill tell you what.... this bad boy has a TIGHT fit on the bottom. I needed a hammer and screw driver to get the CE2 out. Also, I didnt have any metal tube CE2s, but it works just fine with a clearomizer XL too, I just cut the clear tube to fit in the bottom of the tank, and its working as good as new.

I love this thing.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
chef - i dry burn my clearo's after a day of refills. i love that it has a tight fit (other mods leak for me), but how will i get the tube off to dry burn if it's really hard? my hands are total crap and i don't want to break a good CE2 trying to get the tube off. Any tips?

i suppose i could wash with water with the CE2 in there and dry burn it with the tube on with all the air space? does anyone have a pic of one with the lid off so i can see how much room i have to dry burn?

thx!

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Ya easy to dry burn don't need to remove carto.You can take the tude apart easy keep the bottom and carto together hold the wick in your stove flames,comes out like new.

thank you! what a great idea about using the stove. duh! i can't find a lighter in the house anywhere since quitting smoking lol

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
bummer - i can't get one. jon is working on something new and improved, so i'll watch for that. meanwhile if anyone knows of a GOOD tank mod, i'm ready to buy. i can't deal with these clearos any more lol

They are suppose to come out with a heavier tube. I mod all of mine with 3ml BD syringes. I have a ton of the tubes already cut so I take them apart, put on new tube, fill, replace caps and vape away. Takes me less than a minute to do. I love the clearomizers but hate the tube cracking bullchit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread