New tank suggests pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenverDave

Jun 23, 2016
How about the Smok Spirals Plus? Looks like it could be good fit... flavor oriented. The Sense Herakles Plus is a old favorite of mine, that’s why so many Sense tanks are on my list, but the new Sense tanks look like they are really focused on cloud production.

I am tempted by the Crown 3 but unsure if the Valerian would be a better, newer option. I have a Crown 2 and not happy with it. Coils last about half a tank.... build quality is superb however.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
How about the Smok Spirals Plus? Looks like it could be good fit... flavor oriented. The Sense Herakles Plus is a old favorite of mine, that’s why so many Sense tanks are on my list, but the new Sense tanks look like they are really focused on cloud production.

I am tempted by the Crown 3 but unsure if the Valerian would be a better, newer option. I have a Crown 2 and not happy with it. Coils last about half a tank.... build quality is superb however.
The crown II is the weak link in the uwell chain. I still use the original crown which is great and has the added benefit of low cost coils. Out of the two Uwell tanks you have listed I’d go for the 3 just based on reviews but you should consider the OG Crown also. Good luck and I hope whatever you choose is a success

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
I use Tobeco super tank with 0.5 ohm coils. Super taste, coils last 2 to 3 weeks, available in 22mm and 25mm, lots of colours. Easy available on ebay or elsewhere. Coils easily available , interchangeable with aspire, vaporesso euc etc. Very versatile tank with good flavour and decent clouds.

Easily run the coil at 30 watts, plenty for me.

I'm planning on trying to rebuild the drop-in coil with stainless steel notch coils and try tc. Videos on youtube on how to do this.

p.s. I have a Valyrian, tried it at 57 watts using the spiral screw...too hot and strong for me. only 0.15 ohm coils available, I prefer 0.5 range. Tank is now retired, I'll probably sell it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread