new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltas4

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
staffordshire
i seem to have trouble with bottom coil tanks couldn't get on with the evod. and had problems with the iclear 16b which was suplied with my mvp. so ordered a iclear 30 s WOW the taste this beast offers is fantastic no dry hits or flooding after three days use. love the adjustable tip the only down side is it doesn't do to well in the mpj (miles per juice) it drinks the stuff but its worth it for the amount of vapor and taste at a fairly low power setting v 4 w 9 thinking of getting a vtr as well as they look more robust for sticking in your pockets

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I wouldn't bother with the VTR as you are getting more battery life with the MVP. If you are really worried about your tank breaking off the top, then the VTR might work for you, but remember you are limited with your tank choices (the iClear 30 does fit in there I think though) and you will need to get some 18650 batteries and a good charger. The VTR is a beast though and weighs a ton, so if you are putting it in your pocket, then get a good belt as well because you don't want your pants to fall down! :D

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
my mvp is a camo edition called the hunter limited edition and they all come with the 16b clearos i wouldn't bother with them. what i want is something i can stick in me pocket when out walking that wont break the cleoro off

MVP V2 Hunter Exclusive Energy Line Kit by Innokin

heres the link to the mvp 2 hunter

OK. Well, don't like that Vendor one bit and will avoid the iClear16b then. :)

However, it's a good mod.... and I like the design.

The VTR is going to be a possibility. Why not ask on AAEC-UK if anybody uses a mod specifically to solve your issue.

I HAVE seen one in a box shape (similar to VTR, not so bling tho') that houses a small (1.6ml) clearomiser.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
thanks for your help will do some research i didn't buy my mvp from there but a local shop that has just opened where i live i like to support local business where i can

Thank goodness. I am happy now. :)

You are Staffordshire, yes? Anywhere near Stafford itself? We (they) have vape meets there at the Sun Inn. Mostly I can't make it, but I can tell you a few people who you could look out for.

Glad to have you along on here. :)

Someone on AAEC or UKV will be able to help you more than me.

Last edited:

deltas4

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
staffordshire
no im from leek so Stafford not that close and thanks for your welcome vaping is the best thing ive done and by accident just wanted to cut down and find it works and i like it more than smoking for a start you don't have to stand in the rain when you go for a pint but i drink titanic at the roebuck im member of the brewery

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Depends whether you are posting info on items or selling the whole shop to other people.

Linking to products seems accepted. I do it all the time, as I know where's good value for what.

Obviously, a vendor posting on a forum will be removed unless they apply for vendor status.

On AAEC, reviews and comments are welcome in the right sections. Reviews or Videos for banned vendors are taken down.
UKecigstore had their status of "approved vendor" removed. That's why I am anti them. (They messed me around too as well).

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
well that's worth knowing i bought a iclear30 from amazon and when it came it was a copy so i sent it back and the guy at the shop ordered me one in it was there the next day genuine and with the postage from amazon only cost 50p more will buy from him in the future

You did well.
e-cigs are banned on Amazon and ebay. People "make up" descriptions for stuff to sell them.
If you buy on ebay and ebay find out it's e-cig, you can't get protection and the vendor will be removed/banned.
It's mostly cheap cloned equipment as well. There are 100s of forum threads when people say what they bought was rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread