The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Hybrid 1.jpg Hybrid 3.jpg Hybrid 2.jpg
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="]
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]
    [/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="]Introducing the new Silo AMG Hybrid line by Vapage at COV on July 15, 2011 [/FONT]

[FONT="]The AMG Hybrid is a newly design atomizer. It combines the best atomizers the vaping world has to offer, and fuses it into one. The result is a crisp clean taste that drippers and aficionados crave.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The AMG Hybrid comes in two styles: one specifically designed for bottom feeders and the other for standard 510 dripping applications. All AMG Hybrids come in 1.5 ohm and 2.0 ohm ratings. To easily identify what ohm rating it is, there is laser etching on the outside of the cylinder showing the ohm rating. [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Atomizers have bridges that deflect e-juice when direct dripping and cartomisers use a poly-fill which can change taste. The AMG Hybrid uses a stainless steel mesh surrounding the heating coil, and holds the e-juice without tainting flavor. A high-temp silicon wick draws the e-juice from the mesh area to deliver a clean taste. The bridge has been removed so e-juice gets right where it’s needed everytime.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The [B]Silo AMG Hybrid Bottom Feeder[/B] is designed to work with all bottom feeders. What makes it unique is the side hydro-porting to help prevent flooding and gurgling. The Hydro-porting is located on the sides of the shell allowing juice to flow in and out from the catch cup. This way if the atomizer is over feed (flooded) the extra e-juice flows out allowing the heating coil to vaporize the right amount for a great vape. When the e-juice gets used up, any excess from the catch cup automatically gets drawn back into the heating coil reducing the need to constantly pump the juice bottle.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] The Silo AMG Hybrid 510 (distinguished by the GOLD bottom), is designed to work with all non bottom feeder MODS. The stainless steel mesh area is increased over regular atomizers to hold more e-juice, and the bridge has been removed to get the e-juice to where it needs to be. The Silo AMG Hybrid is the Drippers answer you’ve been waiting for.[/FONT]

2. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Congrats Bruce, I'm in for trying a couple.

3. marcalbar

marcalbar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Philippines
  4. StotheK

StotheK Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Knoxville
    here we go! About time to see atomizers getting a tech boost :)

5. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    In stock and ready to ship!!! Enjoy!!

6. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    ordered mine Thanks Bruce

7. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    I got a few coming thanks Bruce. :) I got the 1.5 and 2.0 for the bottom feeder and one 2.0 to try on another mod that is on order and due in latter this month.

8. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    will get them on my next order.....:)

btw...my order came today...thanks Bruce ..you rock!!:D

9. lugnut13

lugnut13 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    USA
    Can't wait to try 2 of the bottom feeder 1.5's. Thanks as always Bruce. :)

10. ED-209

ED-209 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    Got mine (1.5 and 2.0) on the way.

Do these come with primer or anything like this?

Oh and Bruce welcome to Florida, glad to have ya close but not glad to pay state tax now but at least the coupon code takes care of it and small price to pay since hopefully that means the orders will get here faster so guess it's like express shipping option :)

Take care

11. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Glad Ed! I ship fast and you will get it even faster in FL!

12. MXBNW

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    Any chance these will come out in a higher oHm rating latter down the line. For 5v and 6v vaping. :)

13. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

I would think so MX, one step at a time, lets see how these fly !

14. MXBNW

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    I know It will get here. :)

15. ED-209

ED-209 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    So I take it there isn't any primer in these since they are custom and not regular standard attys?

Thanks for the info :)

16. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

But they still have silicon wicks? Is that the same material wick used in standard attys?

17. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Yes, they have wicks. But, stainless steel mesh around a 306 debridged atty.
    Nice...

18. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Hybrids are hand made in small batches to keep quality up.
    The Hybrid is a solder-less design...none anywhere! Almost all cartos or addys use solder.
    The Hybrid coil is tested before its assembly, and after it is completed before shipping.
    It is also juice-less as there is no factory liquid added to the coil, wick,, or mesh. Totally dry and fresh, ready for your e-juice.

19. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sounds interesting! Maybe I'll order some when I order my new SS GGTS... ;)

20. MagnusEunson

MagnusEunson Bearded Super Villain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Behind you
    Anybody received there and posted a review? Anybody use these with a bottom feeder yet? If so, which one?

And Florida movvveeee?? I thought it was just Bruce, I didn't realize shipping and everything moved with him. Hrmm. That's good news (for me anyway). -Magnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.