NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Kat, I found after a cleaning that it does take more priming than I am used too, but the flavor came back pretty darned quick. VV is right, there is a lot of mesh packed around down there where before it would have be up on a bridge with a lot of air flow around it.

One a side note, these really perform best for me on the Vmod. I can draw any way I like and still get plumes and wonderful flavor. I'm all about the flavor these produce. My 801s have been feeling neglected :laugh:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm not having a lot of success with these on my Reo Mini. Hopefully I'll get better results from the Vmod.

I'm in the same boat. I keep over squonking because I can't hear or feel it in a blind squonk. What is the issue you are having with your Mini?

But thankfully the flavor has returned since the cleaning.

Last edited:

MAlzado

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
USA
(Wow, this thread has been all over the road!)

Str, Debb... anyone else with Reo/Hybrid issues:
There is a recently discovered random issue using this setup. Reo is aware of it and has posted the free repair thread to get it fixed.

A few of us experienced DIRECT SHORTS on the Reo when first putting in the hybrid. Yeah... pretty exciting. (Also the feeding thang is discussed over there.) I posted about it here AND there, as did others. I sent in the injured Reo and just got it back today. (4 days total)

I have several Reos and I can see the fixed one looks like the new atty center contact pin has no groove now. My guess is this should help w/ the squonking issue as well.

Hope this helps... :blink:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
1.5Ω/2.0Ω standards are still going strong and enjoying them every second...I lost track on how long I have been using them but either way these kick .... but I prefer the 2.0Ω version since it's my sweet spot!

Much appreciated again, AG!

Glad you like them!

The BF Atomizers work on all bottom feeder mods with a catch cup. As with any atomizer...do not over tighten as you run the risk of ruining the mod's connector.

If you are concerned about the center pin on the Bottom Feeder model, the Standard/Universal Hybrid model will work on bottom feeders as well. :)

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Glad you like them!

The BF Atomizers work on all bottom feeder mods with a catch cup. As with any atomizer...do not over tighten as you run the risk of ruining the mod's connector.

If you are concerned about the center pin on the Bottom Feeder model, the Standard/Universal Hybrid model will work on bottom feeders as well. :)

I learned that over tightening any atty will result in odd behavior and deteriorate the lifespan of the atty and really no need to go nutty on cleaning atties with all those interesting ideas...I just roll the way AG and others do, slightly blow out the gunk, lube it and etc.

To tired to explain how much I love these atties and that my process works awesome with these as well.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

The standard Hybrid 2.0 atty (not the bottom feeder atty) is precisely what I am vaping right now, on a Reo Mini.

And it works and it's lovely, and AG, so are you. You're getting prettier every day. ;)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm not having a lot of success with these on my Reo Mini. Hopefully I'll get better results from the Vmod.

I'm in the same boat. I keep over squonking because I can't hear or feel it in a blind squonk. What is the issue you are having with your Mini?

But thankfully the flavor has returned since the cleaning.

Not having the luck with the two I got. It was from the first run sold on the site. Just in case if was the REO I sent one to some who had othe types of mods to see if their results were the same. Waiting for a reply.

EDIT: I haven't heard or experienced anything about the hybrid shorting REOs & I tried it on ALL models!

Last edited:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Accelerated break in test;

Took condom off and place on threaded end, added juice to just above coils, let set 30-45 minutes. Put on Vmod, vape, and the flavor came in about 5-10 minutes. Vapor was there straight away.

Conclusion; MUCH BETTER!

This is exactly what I did for the last Hybrid I put into use. Worked splendidly!

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Unsure, what are you having issues with? All 4 of mine are from COV. I have more at the PO waiting p/u direct from Vapage. Though I will be surprise if there is any difference. I have been using them on a grand & mini for over a week now and they are rocking my vape. I want you to have as good a vape as I'm getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread