NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Just for clarification, even if the voltage load drops below 3.7v...the vape sensation is still great but once you dip to around voltage load 3.3v, the performance isn't all there. After using the 1.5Ω for a week, I love the performance but for the juice I vape it just burns it up to quick but using the 2.0Ω for the remaining week is the sweet spot for the juice I vape.

I am not saying the 1.5Ω is bad for tobacco juice but its just not right for mine, YMMV. Also, note that if you drip a lil to much the coil will seize up on you. I have found that 4 drops, 2 on each side of the mesh is what I have found to work great for my pleasure...YMMV.

In the next week I will come back with the results in the Ω rating to let ya'll know if it dipped a notch or so, have a great vape!

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Very sad night, my AMG Universal Hybrid 1.5Ω died but I think it was due to the voltage load on the AW P18650 2600mAh bat which read at 4.18 (yea I know...). I did check it with my DMM and no go, check my 2.0Ω on the DMM and read 2.0Ω (still alive). I believe this is all user error and not actually an atty error cause the 1.5Ω atty was running perfectly fine between 4.0-3.1 voltage load on the previous bat.

The more errors I go through with attys, the more I get to know them better so I honestly thank it for dying so I now know what not to do from personal experience.

That is all folks!

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Very sad night, my AMG Universal Hybrid 1.5Ω died but I think it was due to the voltage load on the AW P18650 2600mAh bat which read at 4.18 (yea I know...). I did check it with my DMM and no go, check my 2.0Ω on the DMM and read 2.0Ω (still alive). I believe this is all user error and not actually an atty error cause the 1.5Ω atty was running perfectly fine between 4.0-3.1 voltage load on the previous bat.

The more errors I go through with attys, the more I get to know them better so I honestly thank it for dying so I now know what not to do from personal experience.

That is all folks!

wow!...thanking it for dying!...too funny....:lol:
I usually curse mine...even if it is user error that caused its demise...:laugh:

I'm still a noob and learning, so when I have first hand experiences with technical difficulties...I just simply learn more that way.

Im new to vapping as well, and just bought some of these addy's from COV... And i must say the flvor coming out of this thing is AWESOME... Ive migrated from eGo-t to 510 atty, to Boge Carto's to these hybrid's with in three weeks, and i have to say these are by far my favorite way to vap so far...

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Im new to vapping as well, and just bought some of these addy's from COV... And i must say the flvor coming out of this thing is AWESOME... Ive migrated from eGo-t to 510 atty, to Boge Carto's to these hybrid's with in three weeks, and i have to say these are by far my favorite way to vap so far...

Glad you are enjoying these attys, "Superior Flavor" is exactly what you get.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
here are pics of the changes being made to the next batch of hybrids...:)....Enjoy!

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

:thumbs: These are the changes being made in the next batch:

The coils are pretty. They are consistent and centered to give better/consistent vapage.

The connecter pin is new; it is now 1.3mm; down from 1.6mm to give better mouth draw. The
Venturi end is smaller now (lower profile) to fit ALL 510 connectors.

A new "lower" washer seal is now included on all Hybrid BF sold to work with the floating connector issue of the REO Mod. It also works with the VMOD same as always.

The inner wires are now away from the Venturi hole so the airflow is consistent

All Hybrids come dry, and are metered before packaging. This results in almost zero DOA's, and +/- 1ohm of spec

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Does anybody know how to take this atty apart?

I have one doa and one that lasted 6 hours. I sent email to Vapage where I bought it from and no response.

I might as well take it apart if I can and take a look inside before I throw it away.

Just be patient when emailing suppliers/manufacturers, sometimes it might take them between 24-96 hours to get a response back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread