New to building, a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2018
Racine,WI
So today is my first day trying to build. I have the ghost inhale RDA and it came with 2 coils (doesn’t state what ohm or anything) from my understanding most prewrapped coils atleast tell you the the ohm so you know.. I’m using a regulated mod so figure it’s pretty safe to just allow the mod to read it for now . I installed the coils actually pretty good, but it takes 80 watts to get the coil red (no I haven’t wicked it) is that normal just to get it red? My 2nd question is with drop in coils they also tell you the recommended watts. How am I supposed to know what watts to vape at on a prewrapped coil, or is it just kind of find your sweet spot?

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
to get hotspots out of your coils pulse at low wattage don't just put all that power through them. for wattage after it's wicked and ready to go, watts are mostly a personal thing just go up until you're satisfied.

i personally prefer the bypass mode on my gbox squonker (basically fires at 4.2 volts until batterie are dead) although lately i've been using my gpriv 2 mod at 87 watts in temp control with a dual SS build rounding at .2 0hms (3mm diameter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread