The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to building RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by ags79, Jul 21, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I can't. Really. I abandoned my Velocity 1 to a friend because I find it troublesome to build. Is that a crime?
    PS: For the record... I learned to build RDAs (most specially the iGo L) but I don't get a satisflying vape and I find them too fiddly. Have you built a Rabbit SQ? A Drop? Do they BF without leaking?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Muji or Ko Gen Do are foolproof to me. Cut along the fibers. Most of the wicking issues have to do with fibers being ACROSS and not along the lenght. Try that. When I stuff too much cotton it doesn't keep up. The first hit is nice, and the second is on the drier side.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don29palms

Don29palms Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    With this post you just proven yourself to be a liar. You've obviously never built or installed a coil in your life. Your building experience must be installing drop in coils. I know that must be hard for you unscrewing things then screwing them back together.
    The Drop is one of the easiest RDAs on the market to build. The Drop Solo is half as hard to build. I hate the Dead Rabbit RDAs except for the fact that they are another style RDA that is easy to build.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. escapetovape

escapetovape Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2018
    Brisbane, AU
    "B-B-B-BUT MUH ENGINEERING SKILLS!!!!"

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. escapetovape

escapetovape Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2018
    Brisbane, AU
    Nothing in this statement, is a crime or a problem - what IS concerning is that you tried to shut down anyone who disagreed with your love of RTA's, and anyone's experience or preference for RDA's as "too young", and yes I'm referring to mine. So admit that YOUR preference is for RTA's and YOU find them easier to build and carry on. You're just digging yourself into a hole by trying to be an authority on the matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status: