New to dripping, have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Hi everyone, I never dripped before. Reason I purchased an atomizer was for testing new flavors out. This is he one I purchased

Joye510 Atomizer for Electronic Cigaratte.

I understand that you put in a few drops and you can start vaping, then when the taste dies down you add more. But how exactly do you get rid of the flavor to try another flavor?

Any extra tips for a newbie dripper would also be appreciate. Thank you.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Thanks for the advise. Just to be clear, would you soak the whole atomizer in vodka? Would you rinse it off in water afterwards? Sorry, I am thinking of how I clean my protank coil, wasn't sure if I would clean it the same way.

Put it in Vodka for 20 mins, then rinse with water ( I'm gonna get flack for this, but I get a mouth full of water and blow through it both ways)
Then let dry, THEN your ready to roll. DONT VAPE THROUGH IT until you clean it. How yucky. It would take a half day or more to get the old flavor out of it. Yuck mixing flavors.

Those are killer Attomizers by the way..... don't last long enough for me...used them for about three months before I branched out to other things.

For fun, if you want an incredible hit, order you a low resistance one ( called LR 1.5 ohms) and try to find them for around 5.50. Your paying too much... ( I did the same thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread