New to e cigs - need advice on best one to purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Smokie --

The only problem I have with those posting absolutes is that there aren't any.

Can we all at least admit that each PV -- whether it be a cig-style one or an advanced model (I really don't like the term "mod") has its own pro's and con's? That each of them may suit one person's style, workspace/habits, inhalation methods, tastebuds and budget, while another doesn't exactly fit?

In the interest of fairness, the best suggestion is that anyone looking for a PV should read as many threads as possible on the subject of each -- including praise, complaints and technical info, and make their own decision.

I will agree that people have different priorities when it comes to vaping. So for example, if a persons only real priority is that it look like an analog, then by all means they should get a super mini. But if they indicate they want the best performing PV, then the Screwdriver, GG, Prodigy, Janty Stick and LV/Zi Moshi are completely superior to any other PV. It's really just that simple. There are way too many of us who have tried many different models and have in most cases reached that same conclusion that the "advanced" models are far superior. It's not complicated or subjective, the performance speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread