Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Just went from 12 or 18mg on rebuildables, all the way down to 6mg on rebuildables. I'm really happy with the switch, and so is my mother/family. :D I'm glad to hear ya came back & at 3mg! great! you stick to 3mg for a while and jumping right on down to 2, 1, or 0mg should be a breeeze soon enough. I have heard many positive/success stories of vapers hitting 0mg after staying at 3, 2, or 1mg for a while. so you're well on your way to vaping 0mg nic juice. I DO recommend vaping 0mg before quitting completely, if that IS your goal... Your success rate will triple if you continue to vape, but with no nicotine, for the 1st few months or so, yknow? don't wanna break your brain in the process of quitting, right? ;)

enjoy that tasty vape, while avoiding those nasty cigs, (blech) and NJOY the vape journey!

Reactions: subwayaznm

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Just went from 12 or 18mg on rebuildables, all the way down to 6mg on rebuildables. I'm really happy with the switch, and so is my mother/family. :D I'm glad to hear ya came back & at 3mg! great! you stick to 3mg for a while and jumping right on down to 2, 1, or 0mg should be a breeeze soon enough. I have heard many positive/success stories of vapers hitting 0mg after staying at 3, 2, or 1mg for a while. so you're well on your way to vaping 0mg nic juice. I DO recommend vaping 0mg before quitting completely, if that IS your goal... Your success rate will triple if you continue to vape, but with no nicotine, for the 1st few months or so, yknow? don't wanna break your brain in the process of quitting, right? ;)

enjoy that tasty vape, while avoiding those nasty cigs, (blech) and NJOY the vape journey!
Thank you for the encouragement and I agree that will be my strategy and no rush; as you stated I'll just enjoy the flavorful cape without the nic.
Plumes.91 you definitely have a healthy success story; glad to hear it and hope it works for me as well.
Vape on ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumes.91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread