New to ECF! How I started vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Hello, I'm 27 years old from Olympia, WA.

I smoked cigarettes since 13 years old. Before long I was so addicted that I would collect butts from the groud in parking lots or ashtrays and roll them into cigarettes. It is embarrassing to look back on.

Skip forward 12 years. May 5th of 2013 my son Sebastian was born. I knew I could not continue my tobacco use. The health risks to a newborns from second hand smoke are substantial. A baby can even get ear infections from exposure to the smoke on clothing or any other second hand exposure.

So that day my fiance and I bought a simple itaste vv with an aspire BDC tank. Been vaping ever since!

The vaporizing/e-cigarette community is amazing, you guys Rock! Without you I might still be smoking tobacco!

Now I use an MVP v2 with an iClear 30 tank. I plan on an upgrade soon, though am in no hurry since I am still learning all the termanology, technology, and everything else to do with personal vaporizers.

I am studying so one day I can call myself a vaping enthusiast. :)

Last edited:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. You've come to the right place for the education on the terminology and so forth, as well as a real chance of contracting the enthusiast disease. We're glad to have you; sing out with any questions you may have. 'Gratz on getting off the sticks.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

I think we've all done things that we are a bit embarrassed about LOL

NeoPagan

Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Sorry, phone glitch. Anyway, he wiped it on his shirt and said "Try this". We were at our local vape store the next day, and haven't looked back. This is sooooo much better than what we tried before. Enthusiasts aside, you don't need fancy equipment to have a good vaping experience.

We're so proud of you and your fiancée for making this choice, for yourselves and your little one!

Reactions: DavidOck

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I bought a simple itaste vv with an aspire BDC tank. Been vaping ever since!

Welcome. I vaped with a Aspire BDC & a spinner for the first year. I had reached vaping statis -- 120 ml of the same juice and a five-pack of coils every other month ($50). I'd probably still be using that set up, if I hadn't dropped two of them on concrete the same week, forcing me to purchase a new tank -- a Nautilus Mini. That completely threw everything off. I tasted my juice more and found that it was vile (and I owned 300 ml of it in a very high nic).

Since, then I've been searching for the right setup and the right juice, and ETC has been a great source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread