New to forum - need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozzaa89

Aug 26, 2018
Hi there! I'm new to this vaping site, as i was searching threw the internet and couldn't really find an answer so came here signed up and gonna see if i can get answer here :)

Me and my partner have been vaping for about 6 months now, we both have the kangertech mini cl starter kit vape and went from 1.8mg vape oil and weaned ourselfs down to 1.1mg and recently got 0.6mg that's when we noticed our piles seem to be going away faster...we smoke the same and actually tested it, one of the vapes got filled and took 1 hit every 20mins from it and it ate all the oil within 3 hours...so does the 0.6mg burn faster than a 1.1mg would? New coil was fitted recently too I just dunno why it's going away with so much oil...any help would great

Reactions: stols001

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
you may be vaping more frequently with the lower nic then you had been
if you are using higher watts or a lower ohm coil it will eat more juice

*side notes ;) welcome to ecf :D you are now vaping and not smoking...there is not combustion with vaping as there is with smoking ;)
it's e-juice (juice) not oil...oils are completely different and not really recommended for vaping

when you say 1.1mg and 0.6mg are you sure you mean mg and not 1.1% most ejuice doesn't come in a 1.1 or .6 mg, it's usually 0,3,6,9,12,15,18 ect (whole numbers)
because 1mg is next to nothing....i'm at 3mg and that's really not a lot of nicotine it's almost none

Cozzaa89

Aug 26, 2018
Hi there, yeah not we tested it...one vapes every 20mins and it ate the whole tank of *juice*
lol I'm just used to calling it oil as that's what everyone calls it around here vape oil...and yeah just looked on the bottles 1.8%, 1.1% and 0.6% still kinda new to the whole vaping thing as i used to smoke 40 a day

you may be vaping more frequently with the lower nic then you had been
if you are using higher watts or a lower ohm coil it will eat more juice

*side notes ;) welcome to ecf :D you are now vaping and not smoking...there is not combustion with vaping as there is with smoking ;)
it's e-juice (juice) not oil...oils are completely different and not really recommended for vaping

when you say 1.1mg and 0.6mg are you sure you mean mg and not 1.1% most ejuice doesn't come in a 1.1 or .6 mg, it's usually 0,3,6,9,12,15,18 ect (whole numbers)
because 1mg is next to nothing....i'm at 3mg and that's really not a lot of nicotine it's almost none

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The Tank that comes with that kit only hold 2 ml of liquid.

1.8% is 18 mg/ml nic
1.1% is 11 mg/ml nic
0.6% is 6 mg/ml nic

the .5 ohm coils that come with it will burn thru 2 ml in no time.

if it was the 1.8% or 18 mg nic juice that is a lot of nicotine in 20 minutes. You might want to consider getting a larger capacity tank and using lower nic level juice if chain vaping. The Subtank mini tanks hold 4 ml and use the same coils.

Cozzaa89

Aug 26, 2018
Thank you
The Tank that comes with that kit only hold 2 ml of liquid.

1.8% is 18 mg/ml nic
1.1% is 11 mg/ml nic
0.6% is 6 mg/ml nic

the .5 ohm coils that come with it will burn thru 2 ml in no time.

if it was the 1.8% or 18 mg nic juice that is a lot of nicotine in 20 minutes. You might want to consider getting a larger capacity tank and using lower nic level juice if chain vaping. The Subtank mini tanks hold 4 ml and use the same coils.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Hi there, yeah not we tested it...one vapes every 20mins and it ate the whole tank of *juice*
lol I'm just used to calling it oil as that's what everyone calls it around here vape oil...and yeah just looked on the bottles 1.8%, 1.1% and 0.6% still kinda new to the whole vaping thing as i used to smoke 40 a day
Easy: Your puffs are longer.

My devices store puffs and puff time, and I keep a loose eye on my metrics. They change quite a bit depending on what I vape and what wattage I have dialed in. Rule of thumb: The stronger the juice and the higher the watts, the shorter my puffs are. I do that because it just feels right. And it does matter whether you draw e.g. 3 or 4 seconds. That's a 33% increase in power/liquid consumption. I'd bet that your puffs are longer because the low nic liquid doesn't satisy you as quickly as the high nic one.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah, I'm going to go with longer and more frequent draws. As far as the coil burning up my kid came over one time and he's a sub0hm vaper but he was having a bit of a nic fit. I started to have a "mon" fit at the length of his draw on my "not set up for that" MTL vapes. He torched a few setups all the while complaining that my "vapes always tasted burnt" before I figured it out and made him stop. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread