New to forum/vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphis2857

Apr 12, 2013
Pekin Indiana
Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently decided it was time to quit smoking and turned to the Blue e-cigs for help. WAIT!!! Don't yell at me yet it gets better. I decided rather quickly I needed more so I spent the day searching and reading forum post after forum post. Here is what I settled on. joyetech eVic and a Vivi Nova tank. I already had some Johnson creek juice that I was using to refil my Blu carts. Any help or advice is apprappreciated.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi - there is nothing wrong with Blu if it keeps you from smoking. Some people are fine with small cigarette-sized batteries.

My advice is to get as many different delivery systems as you can afford. Each one has its own pros, cons and quirks. Honestly, one vivi nova kit isn't going to cut it. Consider - you will have to empty it and possibly clean it every time you want to change flavors.

ETA: Baditude has a short overview of some of the JDS available. The market changes so quickly there are Hot Toys he didn't cover, like the EVOD and Protank, but you can cruise around the threads to get more info on those: Baditude's Blog on JDS terminology

Last edited:

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently decided it was time to quit smoking and turned to the Blue e-cigs for help. WAIT!!! Don't yell at me yet it gets better. I decided rather quickly I needed more so I spent the day searching and reading forum post after forum post. Here is what I settled on. JoyeTech eVic and a Vivi Nova tank. I already had some Johnson creek juice that I was using to refil my Blu carts. Any help or advice is apprappreciated.

Heh, I can't yell. I bought Blu at first myself. :)

But if it gets you into vaping and away from the cigs, it's not all bad. I actually still want to like Blu. They just don't make it easy. Mine went to live with a friend who I got into vaping. The one thing about them that's good is they are dead easy to use. I refer to them now as my "training wheels".

And an eVic? Snazzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread