New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
Well hello there ladies and gents, this is my first post.... I'm 33, male, and WAS smoking for 11yrs. 2yrs. ago bought a cheapie stick style e cig from convent store. I loved it and only vaped for about three months because they would break so easy. Back to analogs. Fast forward to about a month and a half ago. Bought a green smoke kit, seemed ok(deff. better than the previous) found a tobacco shop locally that sold kits and got a ego kit. Well that is what it took for me to kick analogs:) Bought a mom and pop submarine tank and totally happy with vaping. In this past month and a half, I have had only 4 analogs. Loving life right now and attempting to convert my GF over to the green smoke e cig. Is there an iPhone app available for this forum?

Last edited:

chrisvor

Mar 14, 2012
Cyprus
Hi there my first post also :) my story is almost like yours.... Tried some cheap Chinese crap a few years ago... They were useless. Back to analogs until I saw a friend vape an e-go. I said to myself technology has advanced, lets try this again. I ordered my first one from the states and once it arrived, I dumped the analogs and never touched them again! That was 14 MONTHS AGO!!!!! And I never touched or craved for analogs since !! :) :). And I'm proud to say that I converted about 30 people since then ! Welcome to the club :)

This is my first post as well. I smoked for 14 years before I was introduced to the world of vaping. I had tried unsuccessfully to quit numerous times, but when I finally started with a proper eGo setup, there was no going back. I'm now running a Cobra atomizer on a Vamo mod...waiting for my SVD to ship, and dreaming of an iHybrid or something of that caliber. New to the world of RBA's, but loving it so far!

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
Well thank you for the welcome. I'm trying to convert my father also but he's old school. Smoked for 30+ yrs. and is so far not impressed. But I will continue to hound him about the subject. Hopefully I'm going to pull the trigger on a ego twist soon. I do have to admit, I tend to over do anything I get into. So I see myself soon swimming in batteries and empty juice bottles.forgot to mention that my children are also happy I made the switch

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
:) I can relate most definitely :) started with auto-batt, moved to ego-c and then on with the twist and finally a mod. Now I'm going nuts over the e-vic from joytech ( I mean... A mod with android and apps????).... Trying to find an excuse to justify the cost.... :)

Woo slow down....I knew the e Vic had firmware but you can get apps for it? Please indulge me....

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
Way to go! I had the green cigs too but I was not able to quit using them. I got a volcano inferno kit (ego 510 style battery I think) and some stronger juice and have been analog free for 9 days. My father (50 yr smoker) has gone from over a pack a day to 6 using an inferno I sent him for valentines day-- so don't give up on your Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread