New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

goomok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Costa Mesa
Hi I'm new to this forum, hope to share with some of the veterans, experienced vapers. Well I'm 29 years old about a year of vaping in this forbidden land. It took me a while to post cos maybe I'm too dumb to search for the new members section and not a forumer at all. But still took the chance some time ago to register and today to have my first post. Cheers and vape on!

goomok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Costa Mesa
Hey guys, I really feel at home here, since my country is too ignorant in lifting the ban. Haha! My current at home daily vape is an Nzonic V3 with dual coil aga t set up at 0.9ohm. But when I'm out, I'll be bringing my trusty ctwist with a vivi nova. While fishing will be the Vamo with a cobra clone. Favorite juice is liqua Turkish tobacco, still a 3 sticks/day smoker though. Freaking hard for me to kick the habit, especially after meals, I just need to smoke and IDK y?! Any tips guys?

goomok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Costa Mesa
i just got fed up with cigarettes and told myself how bad it is for you. i thought about the years my life would be extended getting away from the 4000+ chemicals, some radioactive :O, in stinkys.

Will try it bro, and thanks. Most of the people i asked gave me 1001's reasons to quit, i guess its in your willpower and mindset at the end of the day. When i think about it, damn i really need to do something about it. Now i really sounds stupid.

JBL-37

Banana's
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Washington State
That's it exactly, how bad do you want to quit... We all seem to start at a different pace but eventually drop the cigs. I see more success here than any other method. I've tried almost every method to stop smoking too btw, this one has been the longest and easiest. Dropping nic levels seem painless so far, but I'm going to do it slowly. May not ever stop vaping though, well see how the cards fall when we get there.
I drip at home now, love the flavor and the DIY part. No sub ohm coils for me though. Out and about I'm like you and take something cheap and easy to use. Something that if lost or stolen or broke I won't be kicking myself in the cheeks over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread