New To Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I started vaping about 2 years ago to quit smoking but ended up back on cigarettes. I recently started vaping and am 1 week smoke free. I am looking forward to getting advice and help as this is part of why i stopped vaping before. Its nice to meet you all. :):):):)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I started vaping about 2 years ago to quit smoking but ended up back on cigarettes. I recently started vaping and am 1 week smoke free. I am looking forward to getting advice and help as this is part of why i stopped vaping before. Its nice to meet you all. :):):):)
Welcome and nice to meet you! Congrats on getting through the first week, it was a tough one for me. Members here are always great about answering any questions. It really helps to have the support of people who want to see you succeed. Best of luck!

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am new to the forum. I started vaping about 2 years ago to quit smoking but ended up back on cigarettes. I recently started vaping and am 1 week smoke free. I am looking forward to getting advice and help as this is part of why i stopped vaping before. Its nice to meet you all.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I remember my first week, good job!

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Hello,

Welcome to ECF, Knightar85. If you need something, just ask. Take care.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Hello,

Welcome to the forums! You have come to the right place. The members here are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread