New to HHV, question about juices and placing order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good afternoon to the HHV Army! I placed a restocking order today of Pirates Booty, Dragon's Fire, and Legend. I still can't believe how much I like Legend, especially since I can't stand most vapes with any fruit flavor. I did add a new flavor this go around--Dark Horse. What knowledge on this one can y'all bestow upon me? You know, the usual-- when can I expect it to be at it's full potential?

I still haven't dipped into my other recent order of Huntsman and Heavenly Army.

Thanks!

Skeebo

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Dark Horse is one of my favorites, and an EDV in my rotation. One tank is always devoted to it. I get tobacco in the signature HHV creamy base, and nothing else - it's a no frills tobacco vape. It's described as "grassy" for that reason. It's a light to medium tobacco, not as "sharp" as Gaia can be, and a much fuller flavor than Shadow.

After 24 - 48 hrs cap off air time, it's pretty good. After 2 - 3 weeks, the sweetness fades and the tobacco comes forward. From then on, it just gets better - darker and richer. My supply is 2 months old, and is terrific, IMO.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good afternoon to the HHV Army! I placed a restocking order today of Pirates Booty, Dragon's Fire, and Legend. I still can't believe how much I like Legend, especially since I can't stand most vapes with any fruit flavor. I did add a new flavor this go around--Dark Horse. What knowledge on this one can y'all bestow upon me? You know, the usual-- when can I expect it to be at it's full potential?

I still haven't dipped into my other recent order of Huntsman and Heavenly Army.

Thanks!

Skeebo

How about one more just to round things out, since I believe I may have one of the oldest bottles still vapeable - it was born on 27 Aug, 2013. LA and Jef have pretty much summed it up with their posts I would just like to add that I don't particularly like the the term "grassy" in many descriptions I've come cross for DH and Huntsman. In my opinion, rustic would be better descriptor - "having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside." If flavors had a color associated to them, I'd choose green with sprinkles of orange, red and brown here and there. Possibly a younger tobacco flavor than Dragon's Fire.

Many have likened as Huntsman's little brother, not as bold and mature as the old woody forest, DH still holds its own with pastoral charm, crystals of sweetness and a pleasant spiciness at the end.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
How about one more just to round things out, since I believe I may have one of the oldest bottles still vapeable - it was born on 27 Aug, 2013. LA and Jef have pretty much summed it up with their posts I would just like to add that I don't particularly like the the term "grassy" in many descriptions I've come cross for DH and Huntsman. In my opinion, rustic would be better descriptor - "having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside." If flavors had a color associated to them, I'd choose green with sprinkles of orange, red and brown here and there. Possibly a younger tobacco flavor than Dragon's Fire.

Many have likened as Huntsman's little brother, not as bold and mature as the old woody forest, DH still holds its own with pastoral charm, crystals of sweetness and a pleasant spiciness at the end.

With a description like that I might have to dip a little into those still steeping, untouched bottles. I am vaping Legend right now and loving it.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
They say they automatically add extra flavor to the 100% VG orders. I've never specifically asked for it though. I vape 100% and the flavor is fine for me. Id recommend Dark Horse, Huntsman, and Sludge for starters. Great tobacco flavors.

From your juice selection, I perceive that you are a person of distinguished taste, sir (or is it ma'am). A NET.com follower, as well. :toast:

Welcome to the HHV Army, A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread