• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to me vapor shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlloyd

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Akron, Ohio
I just got back from visiting some new, at least to me, vape shops in kent.

The first was Docs Vapor Supply. Not very busy but i was there right when they opened at 11. I was mostly going to try some juices as i have not meet anyone who vapes their juice. The guys working we're very helpful and more than willing to let me sit there and try every juice they had. The samples were the normal ego style batteries with cheap tanks, but you could taste the flavors. The had something like 160 different juices. The sample tanks were clean and not leaking like some B&Ms. They also had a decent looking selection of gear at the normal store prices. I did not look that hard at the equipment, cause i was going mainly to try the juices. Prices were 5.99 for 10ml. They also offer a rewards program that i believe is linked to a monthly drawing for some free stuff. Will visit this place again.

Second place was Groove E juice. Did not get to spend much time in there. If you can't walk up stairs dont visit, it is on the second floor of the building with lots of stairs. The guys working here were also friendly, and asked me what I was looking for not what they wanted to sell me. They had a few mods and rda. Again at the normal store markup. Mostly ego style, vision spinners that kind of stuff. However this is one of the few shops that will custom mix your juice while you wait. They had a good selection, but not a lot. I will have to revisit this shop when I have more time to sit and try there juices. I am not sure if they had any type of rewards/loyalty program since I did not purchase anything from them.

I hope this helps anyone looking for a new place to try out, or if you have been to these please add more. This was my first time at either of these places and more views will help others make more informed choices.

I do buy most of my equipment online because the prices can not be beat. However i like to buy juices locally if the shops are good. The juice is where most of the profit margin is for these places. So if i like a place i will revisit to give them my money.

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
I visited a new to me vape shop in my area yesterday that did not allow tasting!
They told one guy it was a hygiene issue, but told my wife that they had over 80 flavors and couldn't keep that many tanks prepared.

Wife told them, sorry, want to try before I buy, so "see ya!"

If you have to climb a bunch of stairs to get to the one, they must not get many new vapors, some couldn't climb the stairs. I know I wouldn't when I was still smoking!!

jlloyd

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Akron, Ohio
I visited a new to me vape shop in my area yesterday that did not allow tasting!
They told one guy it was a hygiene issue, but told my wife that they had over 80 flavors and couldn't keep that many tanks prepared.

Wife told them, sorry, want to try before I buy, so "see ya!"

i have yet to be in any that would not let you test juices. that would be a reason to not buy for me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread