Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
So after the mini nautilus rusting again I decided to buy a mvp pro 3 60w and an atlantis v2. Im curious to how im suppose to vape these things because I know nothing about this stuff or sub ohming. The coils are 0.3 ohm. Is the flavor burnt at all? is my 50/50 pgvg a fine mix? That kind of questions

If you make a really really big coil as big as a house you could make it 0.00001 ohms and there is no way 60 watts will warm it much less burn anything.

Lemme try put that another way:
that 0.3 ohm coil has a smaller number, but it is actually a bigger, fatter coil.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I would of bought a 100w mod, 60 is limiting you with the 0.3 coil, jumping in like this when you have a wealth of info and guys and gals here is crazy to me. That 0.3 ohm coil fires best at 70 to 80w, that's where the flavour really starts to come out. You have bought it, not even knowing how to vape it, you wont be able to mouth to lung this and your 50/50 maybe to much of a throat hit, Id recommend higher vg, if your nic level is higher that 6mg then be prepared to feel sick and dizzy too.
Start with the 0.5ohm coil, your mod is in better range with that, vape between 20 to 30w, you shouldn't get a dry hit either way. Personally, I would of advised a different tank, the Kanger SUBOX Mini Starter Kit would of been more ideal with your lack of knowledge and understanding of sub ohm but hey, we will of course help you along the way.

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
I would of bought a 100w mod, 60 is limiting you with the 0.3 coil, jumping in like this when you have a wealth of info and guys and gals here is crazy to me. That 0.3 ohm coil fires best at 70 to 80w, that's where the flavour really starts to come out. You have bought it, not even knowing how to vape it, you wont be able to mouth to lung this and your 50/50 maybe to much of a throat hit, Id recommend higher vg, if your nic level is higher that 6mg then be prepared to feel sick and dizzy too.
Start with the 0.5ohm coil, your mod is in better range with that, vape between 20 to 30w, you shouldn't get a dry hit either way. Personally, I would of advised a different tank, the Kanger SUBOX Mini Starter Kit would of been more ideal with your lack of knowledge and understanding of sub ohm but hey, we will of course help you along the way.
Ugh well that sucks. I use 12mg 50/50 for now, since I dont want to waste the 5 bottles of it. And Im curious why I cant mouth to lung? I mostly go straight from the lung anyway so Im wondering if thats what Im suppose to do with this? And the problem with the atlantis v2?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Ugh well that sucks. I use 12mg 50/50 for now, since I dont want to waste the 5 bottles of it. And Im curious why I cant mouth to lung? I mostly go straight from the lung anyway so Im wondering if thats what Im suppose to do with this? And the problem with the atlantis v2?

You will understand when you try to mouth to lung it, this is def for lung hitting. There is nothing wrong with the Atlantis 2, I just think if you had asked before buying you would of been given more options, in my personal opinion having used the Atlantis 2, there are better tanks available. As for your juice, your going to get a massive throat hit with that and chain vaping, your going to get to much nic and feel bad (for most people)
Let me know how you get on away :thumbs:

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Yeah I wouldn't have gone with the mvp they are too overpriced for what they are. You can get an ipv4 for 60 bucks and samsung 25rs for 5 bucks each. My mvp battery lasted 2 days when I got it. 4 months later it barely lasted one day. It's nice being able to change the batteries when they degrade. That was before subohming even. That drains your batteries so much faster. And the Atlantis is pretty good on flavor but when I switched to rtas I went from 12 to 6 and subohming I moved to 3 cause the 6 is too harsh. There are plenty of tank options from subtank mini to the delta 2, the Arctic tank, etc. It depends on what you're looking for really. I do think that the nic is gonna be way too heavy for you. Instead of wasting it you could always buy 0 nic of the same juice you have and do half and half at least cut it to 6mg and see how that is if the 12 is too high. Maybe add some straight vg it's like 4 bucks for a huge thing of it. You'll definitely get nic sick from chain vaping that 12mg though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rixsta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread