New to owning a reo and have some questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered my first reo grand along with a reomizer 2 and a igo BF. I was just wondering if there are any tips or tricks to the reo grand and i'm also curious if there are any other bottom fed rda's that will work on the reo. I apologize if these have been answered already somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
There are some threads about tips, but I would cut a V at the bottom of the straw to help it not get stuck to the bottom of the bottle, wrap a piece of tape around the battery so it's easier to take out, I use duct tape and it completely eliminates any door rattle, and maybe use a small wick. A smaller wick will increase air flow, and you don't want to cover the squonk hole or juice will not go back down. I keep my wick almost flush with the coil on the squonk hole side, and 3-4 mm on the other. I squonk every 5 hits. Also some fluids can embed themselves in the plastic. I have one Reo for H1N1 and the other for bakery. I have 2 more on the way, one will be dedicated to fruit. Certain juices will linger, I had some watermelon get all up in my tubes and it lingered for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread