Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Wow - Now I know what all the fuss is about! I picked up a P-10 for a perfect "stealth stick" since I spend a lot of time in the airports and planes. Yes I know the rules but hey 8 and 14 hour flights suck and we must do what we need to do and that is stealth it. This unit is simply beautiful. Nice in hand and just plain classy.

The attention to detail (as most of you already know) is second to none. The machining is smooth with perfect thread cuts. The joints are difficult to see and the button action is silky smooth. It is easy to see that this unit will provide years of flawless service. Needless to say I am very happy with the new addition and proud to own a piece of fine American Made craftsmanship!

I have already tested it with a Boge LR 2.0 ohm carto loaded with my 24mg/ml 90pg/10vg 1% sweetner DIY "Stealth juice". I am certain this little bad boy will make my long haul flights just a little bit easier to tolerate.

David thanks for getting this out in time for my upcoming trip and for putting all the care and quality into the build of my unit.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I'm glad that you were able to get your P10 before your trip. I just wonder whose jaw dropped more when they first saw/held their P10!!! How many batteries did you pick up? I'm not a monster vaper so I'm more than satisfied with the approximately 2hrs that I get from the IMR 10440s. I still ended up buying a bunch more batteries from David though.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Picked up three from David and two from COV. Five batts should get me anywhere in the world since I won't be chain vaping. You are correct pAth77 I was like a little kid and this is not my only MOD but it is by far one of the nicest built. The ProVape and Vari are both nicely made too but the OCD machining award definatley goes to Super-T.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
ff50 the unit worked just beautifully. I now have a new travel companion! I fly often and only carry on so real estate in the bag is a premium. This unit does everything I need it to do and does it with way more class than an eGo/Riva. Thanks again for getting it to me in time for this trip. In two weeks it will be in China with me.

n2xe

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Owego, NY
I'm always packing the P10 when I travel. With a 306 atty, it's pretty compact and no Christmas light show to draw attention. I ordered a P16 5 weeks ago but not sure if will ever show up but I think that will work out great on long flights with less batteries to haul around. Besides, my wife keeps taking my P10 because she thinks it's sexy with the whistle tip ( which it is )

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm always packing the P10 when I travel. With a 306 atty, it's pretty compact and no Christmas light show to draw attention. I ordered a P16 5 weeks ago but not sure if will ever show up but I think that will work out great on long flights with less batteries to haul around. Besides, my wife keeps taking my P10 because she thinks it's sexy with the whistle tip ( which it is )

Don't loose faith, we are working hard to get the units out. On the wife front, think of all the extra attention you'll get for "borrowing" her your P10 :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i got a precise 18 off the classifieds about a week ago and even as a second owner - one would never know it was used. it arrived in pristine condition and works perfectly. "precise" is definitely a grand choice of name.

good to hear your are liking your new companion :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Maybe we should start a picture thread of people vaping on their Precises in different parts of the world

It's the traveling Precises :) I want a picture in front of the Great Wall of China, Eiffel tower,
machu picchu, Petra, Stone Hedge, Normandy beaches, colluiseum etc... I don't ask for much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread