New to the eRoll, vaped for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Nah, not a carto per say, it's just a lil'tank. I can't really describe it. Almost like the ego 510T manual e-cig. Or the size of an analog filter.......
that's what i was thinkking though, 3-6 hits?! But, let me replay with i go through 15-21ml at least a day. I'm always fillin my DCT and Nova tanks. So, maybe that's it?

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Hi, from personal experience I get 20-30 hits from one tank. But I don't take a huge draw. I use 50/50 juice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, i use a 70/30 juice, at 24mg. I have tried 'un-clipping' the 'clips'. That got me a lil'more hits, but not 20-30. At least I know I'm not the only not getting a ton of hits, THANKS!!

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
I still think in cigs worth, I get about 2 or 3 cigs worth per tank full which must be about 20 to 30 puffs.

The only thing I can think of is that your not getting the tanks full. Because they are so small you can get a meniscus forming across the tank that stops any more juice getting in, so you se juice overflowing out the top, while there is a big air pocket at the bottom. I keep some toothpicks in my gear box to deal with this.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
I still think in cigs worth, I get about 2 or 3 cigs worth per tank full which must be about 20 to 30 puffs.

The only thing I can think of is that your not getting the tanks full. Because they are so small you can get a meniscus forming across the tank that stops any more juice getting in, so you se juice overflowing out the top, while there is a big air pocket at the bottom. I keep some toothpicks in my gear box to deal with this.

Yes, one analong would be about 20-30 puffs. I guess I'm gonna have to carry around a few extra tanks and a bottle. But, yeah, I'm getting the tanks full.

Thanks for the help!!

chefkeith

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
USA

Agreed. I easily get 30-40 4 second drags per tank.

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham
Howdy ya'll. I just recently got my eRoll as all I have now are MODs. However I found myself almost missing that feeling of holding an analog. So, I bought an eRoll. My biggest complaint is after about, 3-6 hits, I gotta refill my tank. Is that common?!?!

Anyway thanks for the help!!
HI bigdaddybrink,

Im in agreement with other members I get about 20-30 hits per tank, so not sure what is going on with your eRoll.

SamQuitsCigz

May 6, 2013
DC
i've noticed my tanks drain really fast when i put on a new atomizer. if your eroll is new, it's possible it just hasn't broken in yet and it should settle down soon. i carry a ucan and refill my eroll about 3 - 6 times a day and i use it all the time.

im thinking about getting a uCan as well-- where did u get it from? and is there any leaking? ( lots of reviews mentioned leaking issues)

sunsean

Apr 14, 2013
United States
im thinking about getting a uCan as well-- where did u get it from? and is there any leaking? ( lots of reviews mentioned leaking issues)

FWIW - I ordered a u-can the week after getting my eroll, and am VERY sorry I did. GREAT on paper, poorly executed. Not only did mine leak a bit, but after 1 week of use (at most), it completely stopped working. I guess it is clogged, because no juice will go through the needle...tried cleaning 3 times, combination of hot water/rubbing alcohol, nothing.

If anyone has any tips as to how to unclog it - please let me know! If it worked, it'd be great...anyway, I'm planning on picking up one of those cheapo plastic bottles with a syringe tip so that I won't have to remove the cap every time I want to fill a tank.

sunsean

Apr 14, 2013
United States

Okay, pls disregard my earlier post about the u-can...managed to just now unclog it using a very thin sewing needle and running it through the syringe. All good now lol...at least now I know what to do next time it clogs!

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham
Okay, pls disregard my earlier post about the u-can...managed to just now unclog it using a very thin sewing needle and running it through the syringe. All good now lol...at least now I know what to do next time it clogs!
Glad you got it sorted, I have been using a uCan since last year, and love it, and find it very useful now I have a eRoll :)

It takes me no more than 30 seconds to refill the tank, wipe any condensation on the sides of the tank and carry on vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread