The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to the forum and looking to start making my own stuff

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by gmeadows84, Jan 23, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gmeadows84

gmeadows84 New Member

Jan 23, 2021
    Hi, I've been vaping for a few years and been buying the same juice for almost the same amount if time. I use VGod Cubano Black. My local shop carries it in stock usually but its been out for a while and they said it was on back order. I can find it online but most of the time the nicotine level isn't what I prefer or they want over $25 a bottle. I've been interested in making my own and thought I would give it a try.

Where would I start? How would I mix a juice that clones the type i use?

• Like Like x 2
  2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Hello and welcome to ECF :thumbs:.

I see a recipe for Vgod Cubano over at e-Liquid Recipes .com. Whether it's any good or not, I don't know. To start making your own juice, you'll need nicotine base , propylene glycol, vegetable glycol, bottles, etc (depending if you want to mix by volume or by weight).

Below is exactly how I mix.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 4
  3. ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice ThenOnceMore ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Inter-Between
    Hello and welcome to ECF.

You might be interested in looking around our DIY area.
    DIY E-Liquid

DIY Getting started cheat sheet - good information gathered from ECF

A good place to post your DIY questions Random DIY mixing and More
    That thread sees a lot of daily traffic and there are many very knowledgeable folks with all things DIY there.

Also, as @smacuser mentioned you might want to browse, and sign-up, over at e-Liquid Recipes .com as there is a ton of DIY info and recipes there. Their forum also sees a lot of traffic.

• Like Like x 4
  4. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, gmeadows84.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    One shot flavors are for those interested in mixing their own and want to start out simple. One shot flavors (OS/Flavor Blends) are premixed flavors that are only designed to be used on their own and mixed with a base of Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin and Nicotine (at least one/two/all of the three).Say you use three flavors at 4%, 3% and 2.5%. The one-shot/concentrate is just an entire bottle of those three flavors in the correct ratio. One shot mixing is supposed to be close to the flavor promoted on the bottle. These mixes may allow some adjustment of the strength (percentage) of the mix. OS Mixing can be a good introductory to DIY. One shots and flavor blends are simply added per directions to the mixer's desired mixing base, Shake and Vape (SnV) or steep as directed.
    Might like to visit:
    DIY E-juice Information | Tasty Puff
    DIY or DIE One Shots
    https://wizardlabs.us/one-shots
    https://www.mtbakervapor.com/vape-juice/flavor-shots/
    http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=one+shots&Submit=

• Like Like x 1
  6. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome aboard - always room for Good Un's here!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.