new to the forum hi, and also, am i screwed? I just read FDA passed something. My package was on US soil the April 23, it still says "Inbound into cus

Status
Not open for further replies.
new to the forum hi, and also, am i screwed? I just read FDA passed something. My package was on US soil the April 23, it still says "Inbound into customs". I ordered from heaven gifts and it was a big order, over $100 US.

Detailed Results:

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, April 23, 2011, 6:17 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Last edited:

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Nah, you're okay. There's a thread about it here ---> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/182605-fda-comply-law.html, but basically, they're gonna control it as a tobacco product (like snuff, snus, etc.), rather than as a medical device (so it won't have to go thru expensive long term testing before it can be sold). The "war" isn't over for us, but its a major battle we came out on top of.

It just takes a while to get stuff from China. And welcome to the forum!

I dunno, i am still freaking out here. out of the three order's i've made with HeavenGifts, this is the first time i've seen it say inbound into customs and it just staying there. wtf, wtf is going on. I haven't had any nicotine in like, 48 hours i wanna kill someone. I don't wanna kill someone, but you know that feeling, that like, .......n i need the nicotine feeling.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
You'll be fine. Most of my orders from HG arrive at my door at about the same time the USPS updates their site. I have had one or two get stuck in NY customs for a week or so and arrived unopened. You should get your stuff just fine, but the moral of the story is not to order from China if you're in a hurry. I like HG, but not when I'm almost out of supplies.

Sucking on a dead atomizer trying to make the best out of it. I have a pack of analogues but i refuse to go back to the leaf after 2 weeks of straight up coughing tar after i kicked the habit.

This blows so hard you have no idea. But then again, the longer i wait, the lower my tolerance for nicotine gets, the more awesome it will be to vape.

Back from 7-11 after a call and a quick trip. Picked up a Logic auto battery and njoy carto's. On my way back i was hoping the cartos would fit my ego bat's, do dice! What are they DSE threads?

The carto's i got came in a pill container lol. saying 1.8% nicotine by volume what is that in mg? The pull on these is super loose i don't like it but it's gonna help me through when my damn package get's through, IF it gets through.

Thanks for the tip at convenience store guys! you are all super!

It's taking me a lot if hits, but eh nicotine is finally hitting me, this must me like, 8-11mg of nicotine XD Maybe less.

The taste is like RY4 Dekang, but very very watered down with a hint of almond. The logic carto that came witht he battery is a stronger RY4 flavor, not watered down, very very smooth. The pull on the logic has is much better, has resistance to it just like on my previous ego atomizers.

Last edited:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
anyone know if i can transfer liquid with carto's? I like teh logic cart better than the njoy's

The juice is sucked up in the filler, no way to transfer without destroying the carto.

If it get down to it, pick up a pack of nic gum, I used it starting out till I figured out
how to get enough vapor to satisfy :) Kept me from having to bury bodies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread