New to the forum, just ordered a new kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonDalek

Oct 28, 2013
wv
My name is jacob and I'm kinda new to the world of vaping. I've had a bad start and bought a blu cig a while back. Today I bought a go vista kit and I was wondering has anyone had any experience with this ecig. its an eGo type I think. I spent 70 dollars and I got 2 battery's with tanks, a vivi nova tank, a carring case, 30 ml of liquid, and 5 extra wicks. I hope this PV works better for me than the blu.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings CD and welcome.

A tip; I use a Vivi as a backup tank, and I've learned that it's good to keep the wicks saturated, or you might get an occasional dry, chemical taste. Swish the liquid around the tank to cover the wicks, if this happens, and maybe take an occasion dry hit (don't press the battery button). Reading about the Vivi on ECF, I think this is SOP for many Nova users.

One other tip; there is a vendor on ECF called Canvape which sells dual coil aftermarket heads for the Vivi. I haven't got these yet because I just stumbled across them, but I definitely plan to get a package with my next order. The vendor (which I trust) claims that item produces richer vapour, and that people who get them like them a lot.

Regards
Glenn

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
My name is jacob and I'm kinda new to the world of vaping. I've had a bad start and bought a blu cig a while back. Today I bought a go vista kit and I was wondering has anyone had any experience with this ecig. its an eGo type I think. I spent 70 dollars and I got 2 battery's with tanks, a vivi nova tank, a carring case, 30 ml of liquid, and 5 extra wicks. I hope this PV works better for me than the blu.
It should

Congrats...there are cheaper options out there, don't kick yourself...everyone gets bit (trust me...I have spent ALOT!)
$25.78 EGO-Vivi Nova 6-in-1 Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - black / 3.5ml / 3.0ohm / US plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

In fact, head over to the library for the 6 part pictorial intro on everything from cigalikes to the workhorses!

The ECF Library

Mantra around here is "backups for your backups of your backups"

Welcome...and Vape On!!!

Back when e-cigs first showed up at the mall here I spent $200.00 on a Luci kit and was kicking myself for it. ...... the Hubby off as well cas I HATED it and went back to smoking. Later I tried many times to quit and could not. Tried the gum and patches not good. Then a few months ago I got the blu disposable to try and see if they had changed. I hated it. Last week one of the people down the street had this cool looking thing I was like what the heck is that and he told me about the e-juice and the way the e-cigs are now. I got my setup the other day. Liking this lots better except for the dry mouth. LOL I am glad I found this forum. Happy Vaping Jacob :)

alterdstate

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Sidney, OH
I was burned so many times. Funny thing is I just got into vaping, but was interested years ago, so I can here and did some reading back then. Finally got to the smoke shop here and they only have ego's and the cheapest is 18 bucks (for 650 man straight generic ego). They are like the ones on fast tech. They also got me for 7.50 a pop on ce4's. They did have tsunami clearomizers, but were out. Most of their juices had pretty much low flavor.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Don't know this brand, sorry to say. I can only add that variable voltage in a stick battery is night and day better than straight voltage on an ego. I started with the ego t, the ego c, then Twist and Spinner, then iTaste 3.0, and then got rid of everything else after I got the iTaste's. To answer your question, an ego battery will provide much better vape experience than a Blu, imho. Good luck to you! The important thing is not smoking. That's the only "win" that matters right now! Congrats!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Hi Jacob and welcome to ECF. Just be careful cuz as I read it the Go Vista starter kit is free but they charge a monthly amount for juice. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that the eGo will definitely be a step in the right direction compared to the Blu.
Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread