New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharfrat71

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Dallas TX
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.
My name is Glen and I am new to the world of e-cig's.

My wife and I have been vaping for one week and today is my 3rd day without an analog.
So far I don't miss them.

This forum has so much information and it looks like everyone is very supportive.
Nice to have a place like this to go to and see that your not alone.

Hope everyone has a great day and look forward to meeting some folks!
Glen

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Read, read, read!!! I did say read didn't I? You don't mention what you're using but, if you hang around here, you're going to want to try something else. Try to keep it under control. Don't get the newest gizmo. buy things that have a track record. It's not possible to buy a clearomizer that's not the newest gizmo. They are all new versions. Maybe someday.

Have fun!!!

Wharfrat71

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Dallas TX
Thanks all!

MickeyRat (like the name!) we are using the 808 type PV from V4L. We started with the V2 and quickly realized that was not going to cut it. Did some searching on the forum and found V4L. We have made three orders from them already and glad we switched.

We went to a local store here in Dallas and everyone had these large PV's. It seemed very intimidating at first!
They looked like my Mag-Lite! LOL.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
We went to a local store here in Dallas and everyone had these large PV's. It seemed very intimidating at first!
They looked like my Mag-Lite! LOL.

Those mini bats drove me nuts but, other people say they work for them. I remain skeptical. :) You'll probably get over that size thing eventually. If you don't, most people seem to think the Volt or the Bloog Max Fusion or the Halo G6 are the top of the line 808 batteries. I wouldn't know, I'm still too traumatized from the first kit I got to try them. For now, if it's working for you, stick with it. The important thing is to not smoke.

Tony Carter

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
salisbury, nc
I am also new to the forum and ecigs. I purchased one a week ago after a car wreck with no insurance to try n save sum money while out of work and of course to quit smoking regular cigarettes too. If i knew i would have enjoyed it this much i would have purchased one a long time ago. Joined here to learn all i can and talk with other people who enjoy it. I will also help out anyone that i can if i can. By the way name is Tony from salisbury, nc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread