New to the forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Been smoking analogs since I was 14, and I am 26 now... Tried vaping with a 510 a couple years back, HATED it!!! But found the EGO-CE4S to be quite pleasant... Also have a CE4S USB passthrough.... It's a little odd, came with a LED tank... Guess its supposed to Make it look cool or something... Yes, I went and bought the Chinese knock-off of the EGO's, but they work just as well! I smoke Mountain Dew, and Slurm eliquid. Reupping my liquid this weekend with some peach though... Anyone ever use freedomsmokes.com? How are they? Anyways hope to meet some nice folks on here!
CIAO!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Congratulations on quitting smoking. So glad you are enjoying vaping. I've ordered DIY supplies alot from myfreedomsmokes.com, if that is the vendor you are referring to. They are good and very reliable.

Yes, that is the vendor I am referring to. I'm trying to get rid of the nasty tasting tobacco, and just enjoy the nicotine. For awhile at least,.., then I'm going to kick that as well... Trying to get my bf on the bandwagon as well. He's very resistant to change. I discovered this type of ecig when I was stranded with my lady friend and I ran out of cigarettes, and all she had was a ecig like mine. And I really enjoyed it, unlike my 510... But was unwilling to pay $40-$50 for one single ecig.... Lol, I'm a cheapie! Got mine $9.99 free shipping! And a year warranty!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Here's my setups:
ny2e2y3a.jpg

amare8yg.jpg

A battery operated, and a USB passthrough.

-Vincent Van Gogh-

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365595269.709353.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365595269.709353.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365595278.327899.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365595278.327899.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
Nice set up. I'm staying with my eGo class machines for a while. Of course that means I have to stay away from any threads or forums with Vamo, Provari, MOD, MECH, VV, VR, and a bunch of other things in the title.

I understand your hesitancy, but Twists and Spinners are VV and Ego threaded.....just sayin' :laugh:

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Ego type devices are just fine and dandy! :) It's really not necessary to spend a fortune vaping.

No, u r entirely correct. Why spend a fortune if the correct devices are available to u at a lower price. I always look for a better price elsewhere before buying first asking later ya kno...

-Vincent Van Gogh-

whitewolf53

Feb 19, 2013
Missouri
Hi jfulcher2! I am also new to the forum. I quit analogs on Jan.17, 2013. Best decision I ever made! Your set up looks like mine. I don't have an ego passthrough but do have an 808 passthrough just in case my ego batts die. Have not tried freedomsmokes.com yet. I have been getting my juice from Vaporetti which my dd, my bro and I just love. I did put an order in at Virgin Vapor today. Tried to get my better half interested in vaping.....he is a Mountain Dew drinker...he wasn't going for it!! Congrats on quitting analogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread