New to the Forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo129

Feb 28, 2020
Illinois, USA
Hi all, happy to be here! Seems like a great place so far :)

I tend to be wordy but will try to be brief as can be and introduce myself.

Quit smoking September 2019, honestly didnt think I ever would/could before that. Smoked (a lot) for just over 20 years.

Started with a juul (husband got us going on those and I'm so very thankful for that), we moved soon after to an Orion plus. Started that with higher mg salts but able to move down after a bit.

I have a Moti with refillable pods arriving tomorrow as a back up and some how stumbled upon the Aegis Boost while looking recently and now it's on my I really really want this list, lol.

Looking up general info on that and the rebuildable and cleaning coils (who knew?!), and trying to find an online supplier for all needs led me here and searching.

Orion coils hard to find in store or online atm and adding in other needs/wants that aren't at all shops brick and mortar or online. Kinda frustrating but I'll get there :)

Favorite juice currently Bad Drip Farleys Gnarleys Sauce 6mg, hard to find as well it seems. More coming tomorrow though and excited for that :)

Anyways, that's me and my vaping story in as small a nut shell as I can make it, lol.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Welcome to the forum, some online vendors that are solid with selection and price are eightvape (Vegas) eciggity (Hawaii) don’t let that scare you, I too am in Illinois and eciggity gets the product here fast. Misthub is in the northern suburbs if you wanna buy close. MyVpro is in Michigan for another close place. Myfreedomsmokes, element, vapordna, really there is no reason to go to brick& mortar stores, I’ve been vaping since 2012 and have never stepped foot into a B&M. If you scroll down on the first page of this forum there is a list of trusted vendors. Oh and if you don’t mind waiting for product, anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months if the product isn’t in stock when you order. Actually If it doesn’t say in stock don’t buy from China, no telling how long you’ll wait. Fasttech, 3fvape are two good Chinese vendors, 3avape’s clearance section has some incredible deals like $60-$80 mods (when they were first released) can be had for like $10. Christ almighty and you thought you were wordy, lol, I’ll leave you with a congrats to you and your man for ditching the cancer causers and moving on to the less harmful cousin of the sinner sticks.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: Momo129

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Looking up general info on that and the rebuildable and cleaning coils (who knew?!), and trying to find an online supplier for all needs led me here and searching.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to check out:
What're the top 3 MTL RTA's?
You Tube is a good source in learning hand eye techniques regarding coil and wicking.
The rebuildable information below may help you:
Vape Coils - Over 100 Replacement Coils for Tanks | VapeWild
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
RBA Vape Guide: RDA, RTA, Genesis, and More
Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2
Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!
Could ask detail questions here: Wick and Wire

Reactions: Momo129

groovi80

Feb 27, 2015
Dublin, Ireland
If you want to clean coils you probably also want to build them, quite simply and easy once you try it a couple of times. I started vaping around 10th Jan 2020 and do my own coils and liquids, much cheaper and a real nice hobby, I highly recommend it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread