New to the fourm gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate riddle

Dec 29, 2018
Hi everyone,I'm new to the vaping community here. I have only been vaping close to 4 months and am very interested in what all is out there to discover. I currently am using the Wismec RXGEN3 and love it. Wasn't to impressed with the Gnome tank that came with it, I mean it had great flavor and an ok cloud, but the tank being 2ml was to small. I upgraded to the TFV8 The Cloud Beast and used it for 3 months. Tried all the coils , and enjoyed using them all but the Q4. I have recently upgraded to the TFV12 Prince tank, mainly for the 8ml tank, do have to say I really love the mesh coils the Prince Provides. What is everyone else using?

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello Nate and welcome to ECF!

I'm playing with the new Silverplay RTA this evening running a 7 wrap 28/36 Clapton (SS) in it.. It's a RL tank and just perfect for me, sitting atop a Tesla Steampunk mod atm..

Not your vaping style (your tank is DL - stands for direct to lung inhalation), but it's to each his own around here. Whatever keeps you off the smokes!

Welcome and hope to see you around!

Nate riddle

Dec 29, 2018
Welcome, Nate riddle. I'm at the other end of the spectrum on several counts with a Kayfun Prime. It's an MTL RTA, so I make my own coils instead of buying factory made ones.
I tinkered with the RDA that came with my TFV8 The Cloud Beast, but wasnt enough room for my fat fingers, and messed a couple batteries up. Have you tried others just the Kayfun pretty easy, and what guage wire do you use for it.

Reactions: Opinionated

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Welcome Nate. If you let us guide you, we can have you in bankruptcy court in about three months.

:toast: spending.gif

Hi everyone,I'm new to the vaping community here. I have only been vaping close to 4 months and am very interested in what all is out there to discover. I currently am using the Wismec RXGEN3 and love it. Wasn't to impressed with the Gnome tank that came with it, I mean it had great flavor and an ok cloud, but the tank being 2ml was to small. I upgraded to the TFV8 The Cloud Beast and used it for 3 months. Tried all the coils , and enjoyed using them all but the Q4. I have recently upgraded to the TFV12 Prince tank, mainly for the 8ml tank, do have to say I really love the mesh coils the Prince Provides. What is everyone else using?

Reactions: Frenchfry1942

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
Welcome Nate!
Most here are MTL vapers as you’ve saw in the replies you received.

I am a Sub-Ohm Vaper like you. I am glad that you’re happy with tank.

I alternate between a few tanks. Currently I am using the vaporesso Cascade Tank which I love it has excellent flavor and runs similar to a dripper. The coil is under the tank and the juice drips over the coil as I vape. Coil life is pretty good using DIY juice.

I also use a Valyrian tank which I love! Flavor is amazing and coils last me about a month! The Gen3 is a pretty good mod I have one, mine has the autofire issue but that was easily reaolved by adjusting the fire button a little bit and haven’t had the issue since!

Nate riddle

Dec 29, 2018
Welcome Nate!

I alternate between a few tanks. Currently I am using the vaporesso Cascade Tank which I love it has excellent flavor and runs similar to a dripper. The coil is under the tank and the juice drips over the coil as I vape. Coil life is pretty good using DIY juice.

I also use a Valyrian tank which I love! Flavor is amazing and coils last me about a month! The Gen3 is a pretty good mod I have one, mine has the autofire issue but that was easily reaolved by adjusting the fire button a little bit and haven’t had the issue since!
Welcome Nate!

Welcome Nate!

I have thinking on getting the Valyrian tank. I have heard many that use it tell me the coils last about a month. Ome of the local shops suggested I get I believe its called a Hellfire tank or something like that. Been a couple weeks since ive been in there. If im not mistaken,its a rda.

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
I have thinking on getting the Valyrian tank. I have heard many that use it tell me the coils last about a month. Ome of the local shops suggested I get I believe its called a Hellfire tank or something like that. Been a couple weeks since ive been in there. If im not mistaken,its a rda.
The Valyrian is awesome. I love mine! The Hellfire is an RDA. I would strongly suggest gaining an excellent understanding of Ohms Law before starting to build if you haven’t already! Other than that building is great use whatever juice you want even the sweet ones and just rebuild/wick as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread