New to the SB Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel_tx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well today is my b-day and my wife surprised me with a Green SB. My borther got me two 18650 AW IMR and a Long SS Drip tip from Cloudsofvapor. And I just added the electric logo and blacked out my Vaporescence tank. What do you guys think? I am loving this thing it's just a work of vaping art!

SB.jpg

Attachments

• SB.jpg
    SB.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 40

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
Nice!!! My wife has the Yellow SB, and just got her the Kick!! If you love the SB, you are going to love it with the Kick!!!! It turns it into a vaping machine!!! Love the green one, that is the one I want, or maybe the Chrome one!!! It doesn't matter the SB is awesome in any color!! Altsmoke is coming out with 2 new colors soon, heard one of the colors was blue, and the other I am not sure yet! Might have to pick up a blue one!! One more thing, if you get the kick, and you want to still use the 18650 battery, Altsmoke has the SB sleeve, only in black and chrome. The black one will go awesome with yours, because the sticker, and black button, with the black tank will look great!!!

Last edited:

Miguel_tx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nice!!! My wife has the Yellow SB, and just got her the Kick!! If you love the SB, you are going to love it with the Kick!!!! It turns it into a vaping machine!!! Love the green one, that is the one I want, or maybe the Chrome one!!! It doesn't matter the SB is awesome in any color!! Altsmoke is coming out with 2 new colors soon, heard one of the colors was blue, and the other I am not sure yet! Might have to pick up a blue one!! One more thing, if you get the kick, and you want to still use the 18650 battery, Altsmoke has the SB sleeve, only in black and chrome. The black one will go awesome with yours, because the sticker, and black button, with the black tank will look great!!!

Thanks Junky,

That's my plan to get the kick if they are ever available!!

menthall

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Florida
Well today is my b-day and my wife surprised me with a Green SB. My borther got me two 18650 AW IMR and a Long SS Drip tip from Cloudsofvapor. And I just added the electric logo and blacked out my Vaporescence tank. What do you guys think? I am loving this thing it's just a work of vaping art!

SB.jpg

How did you black out the tank?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'd like to know as well. It looks sleek and professionally done. Is it a plastic or glass tank?

I'm quite certain Vaporescence tanks are primarily polycarbonate tubing. Some of the more common sizes/capacities have the option to use an accessory polypropylene tube.

I looked into their tank lineup a couple of months ago, as I was looking for tanks that were of the same diameter as my Silver Bullet. I liked the Pfat (5.5 ml) and the humongous 8.5 ml BFT (big :censored: tank) but the polypropylene tubes were not available for these two versions. I've stopped buying polycarbonate tanks for the most part and gone to glass or polypropylene.

View attachment 125041
8.5 ml BFT from Vaporescence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread