• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0nk666

May 27, 2009
Newmarket, Suffolk
Hi All,

Just came across this forum and am pleased to see I am not the only person interested in this.

I recently bought myself the "Gamucci Micro" starter pack from the Gadget Show in Birmingham and having done some reseach, realised that there is a whole world of E-Cigs out there. I currently still smoke, but would love to quit with the help of these and think this is the way forward for myself. ( Having tried everything else under the sun for years .. )

I was wondering if some of the UK readers could give some honest advice as to the best "hit" of e cigs .

The gamucci works well enough for me, but sometimes, I get a mouthful of fluid from it .. I wonder if I am pulling too hard on it, or even if it is faulty .. I dont know how to tell.

Am happy to spend some more monies on a different model of E-Cig, if it is geniunly better than the Gamucci that I currently posess..

I guess for me, its not about looks. I want something that gives a good feeling of "smoke" inhalation ( does that make sense ? ) .. something that is generarlly reusable .. again I dont mind refilling myself either .. Flavour wise, I am not too bothered.. more of a traditional "smoker" .

I look forward to your responses. Thanks for reading.

Happy vaping :)

Regards

Logan4_uk

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Birmingham,UK
Im a week in on the Titan and think its the dogs ! Havnt smoked a real roll up all week. Dont get me wrong, it does take a little will power because you wont get that full on lung punch a real ... will deliver, as close as you going to though ! Taste is a bit strange at first aswell, although you will find it more pleasent than tobacco smoke after a few days.

Good luck !

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
I spoke to someone at "The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) " and they recommended this one.
TECC.510 Titan E.Cigarette Starter Kit

Can anyone confirm how these ones are ?

Regards

Lots of people really rate the Titan (I don't have one so have no personal view or axe to grind) - big vapour by all accounts (at some cost to flavour according to many).

BUT - I've read LOTS of reports of problems with the automatic batteries - on the other hand the manual batteries seen to be regarded as wonderful!

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
Aye, but Prof Beard you are among the 122 members. There is certainly a glitch, cos monk 666 and logan are not.

Well, perhaps Lu can make sense of it.

C
You misunderstand - I WASN'T among the 121 ( ;) ) members when I first posted, THEN I was "rejected" AFTER my first posted and became a member

m0nk666

May 27, 2009
Newmarket, Suffolk
Aha .. I fully understand the slight paranoia now. Be assured I am NOT a spammer ... check out my link "HERE" to be sure ( hehe) :p Seriously .. no spammage from me .. but I can see how this board would come under attack given its subject nature !!

I have ordered the Titan from The Electronic Cigarette Company. Will post my opinions when I get a chance to try it out .

Regards

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Aha .. I fully understand the slight paranoia now. Be assured I am NOT a spammer ... check out my link "HERE" to be sure ( hehe) :p Seriously .. no spammage from me .. but I can see how this board would come under attack given its subject nature !!

I have ordered the Titan from The Electronic Cigarette Company. Will post my opinions when I get a chance to try it out .

Regards

Thanks for your understanding, it's been a busy 24 hrs for our mods, bless 'em.

Love to see the UKES full of life,

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread