• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the thread but not new to being wrecked or bonkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Hi everyone. While I'm really glad to meet all of you it makes me sad that we had to meet in a social group because of our problems.

I definitely fit the wrecked and bonkers titles,lol I was in a motorcycle accident almost 5 years ago that nearly killed me. I am now unable to get around without either crutches or a wheelchair. I had 13 surgeries in less than 3 years to try and repair the damage. It helped some but not near enough. I still have to deal with daily chronic pain and all the fun that goes with it. Because of all the surgeries I have something going on with my heart that they haven't quite figured out yet so I'm on meds for that. I honestly think that my best freind talking me into the ecig thing saved my life!

They are saying that I have PTSD and depression with anxiety so I got the bonkers part covered too,lol

I am a great listener and I love to help and give advice so if anyone needs anything just give me a holler. I'll be glad to help any way that I can!

dawnlori

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
North Dakota, USA
Hi Jules, Thats one of the things that wrecked my back was my motorcycle. They say if you ride its not 'if' you've had an accident its 'when' you'll have one. So glad you made it out alive, I had many friends who didn't. I am in the same boat, no health insurance. I swear the insurance companies rule the world and they are as crooked as can be! I'm working on some different ones now but of course there are riders and restrictions, blah blah blah. all my best, dawn

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hi, all! Nice to see more new "faces". although I can't see 'em! Just read a very sad Thread, by drunkenmonk. His Mom is dying, or has, very moving letter. see "open letter to all". You know, we all tackle this living with as much zest as we can, but stuff happens so fast. Then comes the "living" through it part, that seems to be the hardest. I guess maybe we all know we've lived on the edge of danger for far too long, thus the ecigforum, thank God for this place we can come to. Everyone has a story, even though sometimes we get off on a DMWaldo thread! He was shining again today....everyone was lined up to see who got their shipping confirmation for their "STICK", mine didn't come, there were a few of us left at the end of the line with no candy...darn! We were assured they shipped however.
I'm one who knows very well had I not done something I was gonna go down, with a bang. When I looked at that "smokeless" cigarette on eBay that was $70 (my NPRO), I thought sure a stupid way to spend $80 with shipping and all. HA wish it was only 80, geez, I went way up beyond that, I guess I'm not the only one did that. But 78/79 days later, got my money's worth already. Didn't know anything about it at the time, was it an impulse or premonition!!! Don't know, but now I think I can give it a good run! You all take care
Regards Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread